The Student Room Group

Deloitte Graduates 2016

I have recently applied to Deloitte, passed the application stage and I have just completed the tests today. How long does it take to hear back from Deloitte after completing the tests? Anyone else applying for a graduate job in Deloitte starting Summer/Autumn 2016?
Original post by qwerty16652
I have recently applied to Deloitte, passed the application stage and I have just completed the tests today. How long does it take to hear back from Deloitte after completing the tests? Anyone else applying for a graduate job in Deloitte starting Summer/Autumn 2016?

Isn't it a bit late now? They've started their graduate onboarding process...

Also to answer your question I think it took me about a week to hear back from tests and under 8 weeks for the whole process from application to offer.
Reply 2
Original post by natninja
Isn't it a bit late now? They've started their graduate onboarding process...

Also to answer your question I think it took me about a week to hear back from tests and under 8 weeks for the whole process from application to offer.

Nah the applications are still open for where I have applied. Heard back from the tests and I passed so now to prepare for the interview
Original post by qwerty16652
Nah the applications are still open for where I have applied. Heard back from the tests and I passed so now to prepare for the interview

Ah good luck! If you want any input from me feel free to PM. BTW what stream/location is it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending