The Student Room Group

British taxpayers face £1.8BILLION bill to help Turkey join the EU

Tabloids

British taxpayers face £1.8BILLION bill to help Turkey join the EU TURKEY and a string of Balkan states will be given a £1.8BILLION boost from the British taxpayer to prepare them to join the European Union (EU), anti-Brussels campaigners have warned.
Reply 1
Did you make this up?
Original post by Maker
Did you make this up?

I for one really like the inclusion of a valid source.
Reply 3
They're not going to help Turkey join the EU. The amount is not £1,8bn, It's nowhere near that amount. The only payment will be for Turkey to keep the refugees within Turkey and stop the flow of refugees to Europe. Most EU countries have now granted no-visa entries for Turkish citizens whereas the UK hasn't. So where the f- did you get this information from?
NEW RULE: every time someone makes something up, their 'camp' loses 1% of the vote.
Reply 5
Untitled.png Clearly, all you want to do is cause some debate and hatred towards these countries. I'm guessing this is a fake account made today solely for this purpose.
Reply 6
Original post by ChaplinHat
Tabloids

British taxpayers face £1.8BILLION bill to help Turkey join the EU TURKEY and a string of Balkan states will be given a £1.8BILLION boost from the British taxpayer to prepare them to join the European Union (EU), anti-Brussels campaigners have warned.

I do not want Turkey in the EU
Reply 7
what about uk's militairy and financial support to israel? also a large number

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by M14B
I do not want Turkey in the EU

Why so?
No thanks.
Erdogan is a piece of ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by KaminiZindagi
No thanks.
Erdogan is a piece of ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you lived in Turkey? or Have you seen the alternatives to Erdogan? I'm not saying he's good but he's the best of the worst. HDP is a terrorist party, CHP has lost the plot, MHP has stopped nationalistic acts and now support AKP to an extent. So who comes instead of Erdogan? There's no other choice. Believe me.
Original post by K2G
Have you lived in Turkey? or Have you seen the alternatives to Erdogan? I'm not saying he's good but he's the best of the worst. HDP is a terrorist party, CHP has lost the plot, MHP has stopped nationalistic acts and now support AKP to an extent. So who comes instead of Erdogan? There's no other choice. Believe me.

Remove kebab is all we ask.
Reply 12
Original post by physicsphysics91
Remove kebab is all we ask.

Ask for anything, not kebab. I will do whatever it is that you wish. Not removing kebab.
No kebab = No kebab shops
No Kebab shops = No drunk food + Less economical growth + employment will drop durastically.
No Drunk food = Hungry drunks
Hungry Drunks = F-d up city.
Original post by K2G
Ask for anything, not kebab. I will do whatever it is that you wish. Not removing kebab.
No kebab = No kebab shops
No Kebab shops = No drunk food + Less economical growth + employment will drop durastically.
No Drunk food = Hungry drunks
Hungry Drunks = F-d up city.

But if we allow kebab then we get Rotherham all over and angry broken girls.
Reply 14
Original post by physicsphysics91
But if we allow kebab then we get Rotherham all over and angry broken girls.

I actually can't imagine what life without kebab would be. Please don't do this. It hurts me to even think about the possibility :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending