The Student Room Group

Results Day 2016

So I am very confused as to how we receive our results this year. I asked my friend in the year above and she said hers were emailed to her, but obviously TSR is going on about collecting results from school on results day. How do we collect our results? Help!! :ashamed2:
Reply 1
Original post by roobyruth
So I am very confused as to how we receive our results this year. I asked my friend in the year above and she said hers were emailed to her, but obviously TSR is going on about collecting results from school on results day. How do we collect our results? Help!! :ashamed2:

STEP 1: You go to school on results day, whether that is by walking, a car some other transport.
STEP 2: You go to collect your results, likely the hall.
STEP 3: You'll get an envelope with all the grades inside.
STEP 4: You'll open it.
STEP 5: You have your results!
Original post by _Xenon_
STEP 1: You go to school on results day, whether that is by walking, a car some other transport.
STEP 2: You go to collect your results, likely the hall.
STEP 3: You'll get an envelope with all the grades inside.
STEP 4: You'll open it.
STEP 5: You have your results!

Not necessarily true.
OP - it varies on the sixth form/college or school. Last year with my AS results they were emailed to me at 6am on results day but we also had the option to go into college.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Sacred Ground
Not necessarily true.
OP - it varies on the sixth form/college or school. Last year with my AS results they were emailed to me at 6am on results day but we also had the option to go into college.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ummm no. This is in GCSE forum so OP is referring to the GCSE Results Day, NOT A Levels one!
Original post by _Xenon_
Ummm no. This is in GCSE forum so OP is referring to the GCSE Results Day, NOT A Levels one!

It still varies between schools. OP, the only way you can be sure is if you ask someone at your school. You need to know what time you can collect your results because in many schools they give results at different times for each year group.
This is giving me palpitations 😩
Original post by _Xenon_

Simmer down, less of the attitude
Ps - we didn't even get an envelope at GCSE
Ask your school.
You still have ages so if you're still unsure email/call them in the summer.
Most schools do it by the students coming in in the morning getting and envelope then that's their results.
But some schools email/call about results so it depends

Quick Reply

Latest