The Student Room Group

What's the most you'd pay for a pair of jeans?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
Ikr what else are you supposed to wear on an every day basis??

He's high class like ermagerd
Reply 22
Original post by 0to100
What even are those? Paki kilts?

loooool
Reply 23
Probably about £80-100
I've never seen a pair of jeans less then $80 that are good quality
Most of my jeans cost £80-100, so I'd cap it at around £150-200. £200 seems absurd to me for a pair of jeans lmao..
£20, if they were REALLY nice.
£150 maximum for a good quality jeans.

Generally speaking however I only spend about £50-£60 on most pairs and I have 5 pairs of jeans.
£40 - I spent £80-£100 on jeans a lot when i was in my late teens . What a waste of money
I am not a narcissist so under £20. I'm not paying 5000% markup for a bit of cloth that costs a pittance for a peon to manufacture. I've been to where they are made. I think people are mad to spend so much. It doesn't go to the people there. £20 or over is mind boggling. You're being ripped off.

If you really want to spend so much on jeans buy a ticket to the third world, buy enough pairs to fill all your luggage for next to nothing, take it home and sell half of them with such a markup it will pay for your plane ticket. At the cost of production you can easily get 100 pairs for £200.

You just have to be discerning about quality. Some places let it slip but otherwise find the right place and for £2 a pair you can't get significantly higher quality.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
...What do you wear then if not jeans...

Chinos and suits.
Reply 31
I spent £140 for a pair of Evisu jeans. :colondollar:
Where do you get jeans for under £20 for a women. Need advice
I've never spent more than a tenner on jeans. Branding means nothing to me, and they usually end up getting wrecked anyway.
Original post by Larissa14

ebay
Original post by TheDboyAi
ebay

Can you send clothes from eBay back?
Can you send clothes from eBay back?

a majority of sellers do accept returns, but to be sure , always check their returns policy just in case. i'll be ordering a bunch of stuff on there soon

H&M and New Look do jeans for under £20.
I generally don't like paying £20 or more for jeans but I would stretch to £40 if I was feeling rich and really wanted a pair.
Original post by King Scorchy
As it currently stands, £10.

With unlimited money, £100. And no more. And they'd have to be of excellent quality.

No more than £100 with unlimited money? unlimited...?
Original post by TheDboyAi
a majority of sellers do accept returns, but to be sure , always check their returns policy just in case. i'll be ordering a bunch of stuff on there soon

Hey thanks, that for letting me know. I get wary from ordering online, only really order from asos.

Quick Reply

Latest