The Student Room Group

Science exam

I have my gcse core unit 1 science exam in 1 week and haven't revivsed , i have no clue what to do i dont understand much and im fairly stupid can anyone link notes or any help!!
Original post by 101010zzz
I have my gcse core unit 1 science exam in 1 week and haven't revivsed , i have no clue what to do i dont understand much and im fairly stupid can anyone link notes or any help!!

try fronter on my school website its helpful
Reply 2
Original post by 22scott11
try fronter on my school website its helpful

link?
link?

it should be at www.myschool.net
Reply 4
it should be at www.myschool.net

nothing shows for me :/
nothing shows for me :/

hmmm if you have a mobile phone/android you should be able to get Gojimo app that is very helpful
Reply 6
hmmm if you have a mobile phone/android you should be able to get Gojimo app that is very helpful

are the tutors free
are the tutors free

i believe so
What grades are you predicted to get?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Habina786xx
What grades are you predicted to get?
Posted from TSR Mobile

D/C

what exam board are you doing??
Reply 11
Original post by silviaaminul
what exam board are you doing??

AQA
AQA

http://www.memrise.com/course/101659/aqa-gcse-biology-1/
I think this site will help you the best.This helped me to memorize so maybe you should give it a try.(Try on a topic that you really bad at)it at least will give you a quick idea whether this site is useful or not.Hope this site will help you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by silviaaminul
http://www.memrise.com/course/101659/aqa-gcse-biology-1/
I think this site will help you the best.This helped me to memorize so maybe you should give it a try.(Try on a topic that you really bad at)it at least will give you a quick idea whether this site is useful or not.Hope this site will help you.

Thanks for help all i'll try all ideas in the probability that all of the ideas fail it just so happens my friend knows a great bridge I can jump off
Use a CGP revision guide to revise from and spend a few hours writing everything up into a notebook. Then go over the notes and highlight important words/phrases so you will remember them better. Also complete every past paper available to you and then analyse what you need to revise more and what you already know. I revised for all my science exams using this method and it didn't take me very long at all.
Reply 15
Original post by KatieKandy
Use a CGP revision guide to revise from and spend a few hours writing everything up into a notebook. Then go over the notes and highlight important words/phrases so you will remember them better. Also complete every past paper available to you and then analyse what you need to revise more and what you already know. I revised for all my science exams using this method and it didn't take me very long at all.

shut up
shut up

Why are you asking for help if you aren't willing to accept it or put the work in?:confused:
Reply 17
Original post by KatieKandy
Why are you asking for help if you aren't willing to accept it or put the work in?:confused:

im dumb nd worthless
im dumb nd worthless

I'm sure you're not dumb and you're definitely not worthless! Even if you do two hours the day before each exam it will make a massive difference; write everything down and try to understand what you're writing about. If you put some effort in I'm sure you'll get the grades you want. Good luck!
Reply 19
Original post by katiekandy
i'm sure you're not dumb and you're definitely not worthless! Even if you do two hours the day before each exam it will make a massive difference; write everything down and try to understand what you're writing about. If you put some effort in i'm sure you'll get the grades you want. Good luck!

ur right pain is temporary it may last a minute or a hour or even a year

Quick Reply

Latest