The Student Room Group

Muslim girls

why do muslim girls never date non muslims?

Scroll to see replies

Many believe that they are not allowed for religious reasons.

Others won't because their family won't allow them.

Some will though.
Surely you're not that stupid?

Because they're Muslim!
Original post by theBranicAc
why do muslim girls never date non muslims?

Muslim girls can't date. Its a religious thing let me explain it to you we believe that sex should be left till after marriage and that love and affection should be between the guy that has promised to marry you.
Its less of a hassle for example you get pregnant with your boyfriend and he leaves it causes issues and we just try to avoid that.

Now yes, Many Muslim girls date but this is the 21st century they kinda do what they want but its still not right in Islam.
BTW, Okay we are not allowed to date ANY GUY no matter if he's muslim or not its forbidden
Original post by pinkrox22310
Muslim girls can't date. Its a religious thing let me explain it to you we believe that sex should be left till after marriage and that love and affection should be between the guy that has promised to marry you.
Its less of a hassle for example you get pregnant with your boyfriend and he leaves it causes issues and we just try to avoid that.

Now yes, Many Muslim girls date but this is the 21st century they kinda do what they want but its still not right in Islam.
BTW, Okay we are not allowed to date ANY GUY no matter if he's muslim or not its forbidden

Before a sexist comment comes in, Muslim guys aren't allowed to date either. but some do anyways. Just how the world works really
Reply 5
Original post by pinkrox22310

but your only allowed to marry muslims guys right?
Original post by Someboady
Before a sexist comment comes in, Muslim guys aren't allowed to date either. but some do anyways. Just how the world works really

Oh yeah obviously its just she was regarding girls thats why I said that. But obviously it applies to guys too.
Original post by theBranicAc
but your only allowed to marry muslims guys right?

We can marry from any race or background as long as the guy is Muslim. So he has to convert get it?
Because of their religion.

Either that or they'll get honour killed.
Cos we prefer our own kind :redface:
Why would you get into a relationship if you know it's not going to last, Muslims can only marry other Muslims therefore a Muslim girl isn't going to date someone who is non Muslim bc it's never going to be long term. Many Muslim girls don't date anyway bc relationships/sex before marriage is not allowed.
Yeah but there are people who marry non-Muslims. Frankly, I don't really care, if you love them. Go for it, kudos regardless of their religion.

Just to add, I am Muslim myself.
I'm gonna take a long break from tsr soon
Original post by Erebor
1. Because they are racist.

2. Because in their mind they still live in 7th century's arabia

3. Because both 1. and 2 .

Spoiler

What's has race got to do with religion, any one of any race could be a Muslim.
Reply 14
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
What's has race got to do with religion, any one of any race could be a Muslim.

That's what leftists tell me, finding a barbaric/medieval cult despicable is racist. So when muslims want nothing to do with infidels same rules apply.
Reply 15
Original post by samina_ay
Cos we prefer our own kind :redface:

Aka racism according to muslims/leftists.
Original post by Erebor
Aka racism according to muslims/leftists.

Lol its forbidden in our religion - that's all
My cousin's dating a non muslim guy...it does happen...
I personally wouldn't though.
Original post by Longshot800
Because of their religion.

Either that or they'll get honour killed.

my aunt married off her will my uncle came to ask my grandmother her hand in marriage instead of running off and getting married its been 8 years and 3 kids no ones been killed (happened in Pakistan)
Original post by Saad69
my aunt married off her will my uncle came to ask my grandmother her hand in marriage instead of running off and getting married its been 8 years and 3 kids no ones been killed (happened in Pakistan)

Good to hear.

Quick Reply

Latest