The Student Room Group

Study Motivation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by clucky_chick
Most of my exams are from new specifications this year, so exam reports are really rare for me. Still, one is dull enough! :biggrin:

Ahh yeahh i forgot haha :biggrin: 13 Examiner reports tonight :O Please give me company tonight haha
Original post by Ayaz789
Ahh yeahh i forgot haha :biggrin: 13 Examiner reports tonight :O Please give me company tonight haha

13?! Good luck with those! Haha, sure! :smile:
13?! Good luck with those! Haha, sure! :smile:

Yepp 13 exams haha :biggrin: Ill need someone and you seem eligible for it haha :colondollar:
Original post by Ayaz789
Yepp 13 exams haha :biggrin: Ill need someone and you seem eligible for it haha :colondollar:

Awesome. Yes, the report (philosophy) I'm reading only has 10 questions, so it isn't as bad. But, I did lose interest after the introduction... Haha :biggrin:
Awesome. Yes, the report (philosophy) I'm reading only has 10 questions, so it isn't as bad. But, I did lose interest after the introduction... Haha :biggrin:

Haha yeah:smile: Awww keep going! Dont stop haha ;/ Literally cant wait for these exams to finish tbh!:frown:
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha yeah:smile: Awww keep going! Dont stop haha ;/ Literally cant wait for these exams to finish tbh!:frown:

Haha, I am trying. Yes, I cannot wait to get them over and done with too. (I feel like I am going insane revising all the time). But, I also don't want to do them yet as I still do not know enough of the specification. :s-smilie:
Haha, I am trying. Yes, I cannot wait to get them over and done with too. (I feel like I am going insane revising all the time). But, I also don't want to do them yet as I still do not know enough of the specification. :s-smilie:

Dw you'll finish your revision , just imagine you can see the finish line haha:biggrin: Ever done a 1.6km run? :tongue:
Original post by Ayaz789
Dw you'll finish your revision , just imagine you can see the finish line haha:biggrin: Ever done a 1.6km run? :tongue:

So true. I somehow manage to keep calm in the exam hall, it's just leading up to it... Haha, not in a while. :smile:
So true. I somehow manage to keep calm in the exam hall, it's just leading up to it... Haha, not in a while. :smile:

I panic a lot in the exam and make soo many silly mistakes haha:smile: Not this time though , fully ready:biggrin:
Original post by Ayaz789
I panic a lot in the exam and make soo many silly mistakes haha:smile: Not this time though , fully ready:biggrin:

Ah right, and glad to hear you are ready for them! :biggrin:
Ah right, and glad to hear you are ready for them! :biggrin:

Well i mean im ready for the first few haha!:biggrin:
Original post by Ayaz789
Well i mean im ready for the first few haha!:biggrin:

Ah good! I think I am nearly ready for the first section of my philosophy exam. I really need to work on psychology the rest of the week, as I am terrible at the subject! :smile:
Ah good! I think I am nearly ready for the first section of my philosophy exam. I really need to work on psychology the rest of the week, as I am terrible at the subject! :smile:

Hahah aww:h:
quite glad I found this thread lol.. been losing the will to work lately and I have to meet my A*AA requirement for uni :frown:
Haha, I know! I am always procrastinating, it is awful! :smile:

Same! A harmless 5 minute breaks turns into a 3 hour youtube marthaton of the most random things! But hey I know some life hacks for something, but I can't remember for what exactly :u:
Original post by FabulouslyAwks
Same! A harmless 5 minute breaks turns into a 3 hour youtube marthaton of the most random things! But hey I know some life hacks for something, but I can't remember for what exactly :u:

Ah, I know that feeling! I really need to stop procrastinating too. :smile:
Ah, I know that feeling! I really need to stop procrastinating too. :smile:

Yep I think we all d- ooh interesting ad about vacuums
Original post by FabulouslyAwks
Yep I think we all d- ooh interesting ad about vacuums

Haha, exactly! Often anything is more interesting. Oh well, not long to go. Keep positive. Long holidays upcoming! :biggrin:
Most of my exams are from new specifications this year, so exam reports are really rare for me. Still, one is dull enough! :biggrin:

My sociology is the new spec and there is nothing! no past papers and no questions apart from the one in the book which are pretty much all the same!!!!!!!!
Original post by kirabarnard
My sociology is the new spec and there is nothing! no past papers and no questions apart from the one in the book which are pretty much all the same!!!!!!!!

Yes, I hate being the first ones to go through the exams. The only thing that is good, is that the grade boundaries will usually be a little lower. My psychology and English exams are new, and we are second for the philosophy exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending