The Student Room Group

Who's your TSR best buddy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RoadtoSuccess
it is?
:s-smilie:

Well a direct one, most people compliment me on my nose ring because it looks badass. I think they stalk me when I posted my picture lol. :cool:
Original post by Rhythmical
Well a direct one, most people compliment me on my nose ring because it looks badass. I think they stalk me when I posted my picture lol. :cool:

:biggrin:
go get em tiger!
go get em tiger!

Get who?! If you mean the creepy guys who PM me because they 'drool' over me then nope, I'm not interested. I like girls. :tongue:
Get who?! If you mean the creepy guys who PM me because they 'drool' over me then nope, I'm not interested. I like girls. :tongue:

idk then :frown:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
We're gonna dieeee, aren't we? :cry:

I think so lol. Oh well...
idk then :frown:

Okay I am not lesbian, that sounded wrong lol. But yeah most of these kids who want me are like younger than me. I don't want to be arrested! :frown:
Me and clucky_chick :P Buddiess haha
Okay I am not lesbian, that sounded wrong lol. But yeah most of these kids who want me are like younger than me. I don't want to be arrested! :frown:

this is what happens when youre too old :frown: sorry
this is what happens when youre too old :frown: sorry

I'm 18 and 3 months, I'm not that old. :frown:

I can date someone aged 16 as if you divide my age by two which is 9 and add 7, it is 16! I still have my youth left. I miss being 17.
I'm 18 and 3 months, I'm not that old. :frown:

I can date someone aged 16 as if you divide my age by two which is 9 and add 7, it is 16! I still have my youth left. I miss being 17.

OH PLSSSSS THATS WHAT THEY ALL SAY! :biggrin: Joking you're very pretty to get anyone you want ;D
OH PLSSSSS THATS WHAT THEY ALL SAY! :biggrin: Joking you're very pretty to get anyone you want ;D

NO! :frown: I am young, it's funny how most of my friends are younger than me actually! And no I'm not pretty, have you seen my ****ing face?! :tongue: It's only TSR guys that seem to find me good looking.
Original post by Hydeman
Wow, that's rough. It's achievable, but I never had that kind of stress, although my mum was pretty disappointed with eight A*s out of eleven GCSEs in total (and two of the other three were As). :colonhash: So I know what you mean. :console: :hugs:

8A*s? :eek: Those were fantastic grades!

Spoiler

8A*s? :eek: Those were fantastic grades!

Spoiler

Thanks! :colondollar:

Spoiler

NO! :frown: I am young, it's funny how most of my friends are younger than me actually! And no I'm not pretty, have you seen my ****ing face?! :tongue: It's only TSR guys that seem to find me good looking.

take that back you pooface! :frown:
You are pretty ask IluvAipomz if u dont believe me shes soooo pretty and she knows style trust me :wink:
and aw :biggrin:
take that back you pooface! :frown:
You are pretty ask IluvAipomz if u dont believe me shes soooo pretty and she knows style trust me :wink:
and aw :biggrin:

I can't though, I'm the one who looks at herself in the mirror. :tongue: And no she's pretty, I feel intimidated lol. And aww thank you! And TSR is full of weird guys...
Original post by Hydeman
Thanks! :colondollar:

Spoiler

I only wish I could get close to what grades you got. :adore:

Spoiler

I can't though, I'm the one who looks at herself in the mirror. :tongue: And no she's pretty, I feel intimidated lol. And aww thank you! And TSR is full of weird guys...

-.-
-.-

No not you! :tongue: You're cute, :wink:
I only wish I could get close to what grades you got. :adore:

You'll exceed them. Have some faith in yourself. :smile:

Spoiler

D1 is alright ;D

Awww thats good news! I know you'll ace the exam! Urgh i still have to contend with C4 :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest