The Student Room Group

I don't find him sexually attractive

I've been dating a guy for a few months now, he is the sweetest guy ever. Personality wise, he is everything I look for in a guy.

However when masturbating... I think of other guys instead of him. Considering that I'm dating him I would have thought he would be enough but if I'm completely honest I've not once thought of him in a sexual way.

I don't know what to do I've only ever dated one other guy and with the last guy I didn't have this issue.
Masturbate over Ronaldo.
have you had any sexual experience with this guy yet?
honestly get him alone just one time tell him to get his dick out and look u in the eye n tell u he's gonna **** u so hard and ur problem will be solved.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
have you had any sexual experience with this guy yet?

No
Reply 5
For a standard monogamous relationship to work, you have to be both mentally and physically attracted to your partner.

I know that a lot of people think that personality > looks, but honestly physical attraction is just as important. I mean, you don't want to be having deep meaningful conversations with your partner, look them in the face and think "damn, I really don't find you attractive".

If you don't think you'll ever find him physically attractive, and physical relations is something you value, then I'd suggest you end it and maybe explain that he's just not your type physically.
Original post by Eliza785123
No

You don't think of him sexually because he isn't sexual, if that makes sense, he's just too apathetic to make you think of him like that. I'm not saying he's bad obviously, just that the absence of him making a move on you means you don't think of him that way.
Reply 7
Lol what? If you don't find him physically attractive then stop dating him. It's not going to work out in the long run. People are full of **** when they say it's all about personality - looks are just as important to people.
Reply 8
Fantasy and reality can be different, so do not worry
No

Is this because he hasn't made a move or set the scene? Sounds like he could be inexperienced
Reply 10
I would suggest trying to make things more intimate and see how you feel then. If it's the same, then it's probably not worth it...attraction has to be there.
Reply 11
Then you shouldn't be with him.
Original post by M14B
Fantasy and reality can be different, so do not worry

But who wants to be dating someone who didn't find them sexually attractive, sounds like the guy could end up being cuckolded
then break up with him , it's not rocket science , if you're not sexually attracted to him that means you don't find him good looking. leave this guy and go find a better looking guy??????
I've been dating a guy for a few months now, he is the sweetest guy ever. Personality wise, he is everything I look for in a guy.

However when masturbating... I think of other guys instead of him. Considering that I'm dating him I would have thought he would be enough but if I'm completely honest I've not once thought of him in a sexual way.

I don't know what to do I've only ever dated one other guy and with the last guy I didn't have this issue.

Future Husband material
lol when masturbating lmao

Long-distance relationship?
Traditional relationship?
Girl or guy?

I meant if your a girl or a boy btw.
No

then do sexual things with him
good personality with a cute face in a decent boy is more rare to come by than you think honestly it's not hard to make his dick hard - so initiate something and have fun.

when you have done something even a bit sexual with him you will be able to think of him sexually.
Original post by Anonymous
honestly get him alone just one time tell him to get his dick out and look u in the eye n tell u he's gonna **** u so hard and ur problem will be solved.

this has to be the funniest comment ever

Quick Reply