The Student Room Group

The racists are wrong. Proof white genocide is a complete myth

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/25/three-quarters-of-whites-dont-have-any-non-white-friends/

Article is based on a survey done in USA that finds that 75% of white Americans do not have any non-white friends, and for average white American 90% of their friends are white.. Just to add context, USA is about 77% white (proof here: https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00)

UK is 87% white and is far less racially diverse geographically than USA. In UK, you only really see minorities in London, Birmingham and Manchester. In USA minorities are spread across the West and East Coasts and Southern USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom

In other words, how can white genocide even be remotely plausible when 87% of the UK is white, and likely at least 75% of those people dont have any non-white friends.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

America has a south coast?

Quick! Someone tell Trump the wall is unnecessary!
Reply 2
This is the stupidest way to try to show it is a myth I don't think it is true but the idea of white genocide isn't that white people will be gone today but that it is happening slowly.

Those statistics are useless on their own what is needed is population trends over the past 50 years or so and the predictions for the future based on them.

And the white people only have white friends argument is brilliant but is there available data for other races? I would guess that black people would have a higher % of Black friends and Asians would have more Asian friends etc.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by joecphillips
This is the stupidest way to try to show it is a myth I don't think it is true but the idea of white genocide isn't that white people will be gone today but that it is happening slowly.

Those statistics are useless on their own what is needed is population trends over the past 50 years or so and the predictions for the future based on them.

And the white people only have white friends argument is brilliant but is there available data for other races? I would guess that black people would have a higher % of Black friends and Asians would have more Asian friends etc.

How is the white race going to die out when most white people dont even know any non-white people?
Reply 4
Original post by Daimonos
How is the white race going to die out when most white people dont even know any non-white people?

Once again I'm not saying they are I'm attacking your argument as there is a actual predictions that should be used not some little survey on the Washington post and wiki.

And your survey shows that black people do something similar when it comes to choosing friends
Reply 5
Original post by joecphillips
Once again I'm not saying they are I'm attacking your argument as there is a actual predictions that should be used not some little survey on the Washington post and wiki.

And your survey shows that black people do something similar when it comes to choosing friends

What black people or people of any race other than white do, is not really of any importance here.
Reply 6
What black people or people of any race other than white do, is not really of any importance here.

Not about the White genocide idea no but your whole argument is white people barely know non-white people I was just pointing out that a similar thing happens the other way.
Reply 7

In UK, you only really see minorities in London, Birmingham and Manchester.

Lol.

Have you ever travelled outside of London?
Reply 8
Original post by Tyreke
Lol.

Have you ever travelled outside of London?

The three places I mentioned are the only places in the UK with significant minority populations (e.g. bradford may be 25% asian, but that amounts to c.100,000 people, whic is not significant in the context of the UK's 65 million population).
(edited 7 years ago)
So many f'ing racists on this forum
Original post by AlphaSteel
So many f'ing racists on this forum

who
Honestly, I have like 20 good friends, one of whom is Asian and the rest are white...

Probably just the middle-class area I live in though :lol:
White genocide is just a myth created by jealous white men who are afraid that black men are going to 'steal' their women.
Original post by CheeseFries
White genocide is just a myth created by jealous white men who are afraid that black men are going to 'steal' their women.

Meanwhile. . No problem for white men to 'steal' women of other race :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
All that does is tell us what we already knew about human social preferences, and the existence of cultural enclaves.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/25/three-quarters-of-whites-dont-have-any-non-white-friends/

Article is based on a survey done in USA that finds that 75% of white Americans do not have any non-white friends, and for average white American 90% of their friends are white.. Just to add context, USA is about 77% white (proof here: https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00)

UK is 87% white and is far less racially diverse geographically than USA. In UK, you only really see minorities in London, Birmingham and Manchester. In USA minorities are spread across the West and East Coasts and Southern USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom

In other words, how can white genocide even be remotely plausible when 87% of the UK is white, and likely at least 75% of those people dont have any non-white friends.

Sorry I disagree
Original post by T®UMP 2016
White population is dying and less Whites are being born as a result of intermixing.

So you're butthurt that white people are having mixed babies?
How is this a genocide lmao are they genociding themselves? :rofl:

Original post by Mathemagicien
By having an average of around 1.5 children, when the replacement rate is 2.1. Your argument is one of the most idiotic I have seen. Or care to explain why the number (not just the proportion) of white british has declined since 2001?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/7222304/Number-who-say-they-are-white-British-in-decline.html

I also fail to see how this is a white genocide. Unless you're implying that whites are being forced to have less children then the replenishment rate
Original post by Mathemagicien
I'm not saying it is white genocide, I'm saying (in the nicest possible way) that OP is an idiot

Oh, then i agree. The logic is bad logic
Original post by ODES_PDES
Sorry I disagree

Err well that's just like your opinion man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Red Terror ☭
Jews conspired White genocide they call it he multicultural melting pot.. look it up

The New World Order is the Jew World Order

All these ideas on tolerance, race...

Race not existing is something invented by a German Jew

They do this to weaken and destroy our racial identity, while they strengthen their own with Zionism

They also conspired the Armenian genocide it's even been written about by Israeli historians do people know of their involvement in this?

It's amazing how many conspiracies there are to do with Jews involving horrible things

Revolutions, wars, genocides, terrorism including economic....

Sorry I've misplaced my foil hat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending