The Student Room Group

Relationship help

I like this boy in the year above but we've never spoke of met but I really like him how do I get to talk to him
Original post by Lola222
I like this boy in the year above but we've never spoke of met but I really like him how do I get to talk to him

You've never met him?

Since he's older he might be an idiot but ya knoww go for it if you like him! I might be completely wrong btw but I'm just saying. Say Hey, see how to convo goes be yourself don't stress u got this :smile: xx
Find out if he has a family pet. If so, skin is and wear the pelt as a fashionable shawl/hairband (size-dependent). He'll definitely notice you now.
Original post by pinkrox22310
You've never met him?

Since he's older he might be an idiot but ya knoww go for it if you like him! I might be completely wrong btw but I'm just saying. Say Hey, see how to convo goes be yourself don't stress u got this :smile: xx

LMAO! I'd love to know how that logic came about. Idiocy itself most likely.

OP, state 3 things that make you like this fella?
Reply 4
Original post by Laomedeia

OP, state 3 things that make you like this fella?

LOL, are you really going down this route, hahahaha
Original post by GUMI
LOL, are you really going down this route, hahahaha

Actually yes.
Reply 6
Original post by pinkrox22310
You've never met him?

How am I meant to say hi if all I do is walk past him in school
Original post by Harvey Dent
Find out if he has a family pet. If so, skin is and wear the pelt as a fashionable shawl/hairband (size-dependent). He'll definitely notice you now.

Wow, lateral thinking or what?

:biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by Lola222

stalk him on social media and inbox him
Reply 9
Find out if he goes to any clubs that you can join. From there, talk to him and try to get to know him better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending