The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Postgraduate loan?

Are you able to get a loan/grant for a postgraduate course ? I want to start the Trade Marks Law and Practice course - Postgrad (part-time - 1 year) at Queen Mary Uni London but need to try and secure some kind of finance aid?
Original post by RLB1203
Are you able to get a loan/grant for a postgraduate course ? I want to start the Trade Marks Law and Practice course - Postgrad (part-time - 1 year) at Queen Mary Uni London but need to try and secure some kind of finance aid?

Hi, are you a home or international student? Let me know and I'll get straight back to you! -Sarah
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Queen Mary University of London
Hi, are you a home or international student? Let me know and I'll get straight back to you! -Sarah

Home! :smile:
Original post by RLB1203
Home! :smile:

Hello again! Okay, so most of your options are listed here: http://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/funding_masters/

There are a number of bursaries and grants listed on there, and also details about the new government loan (up to £10,000).

Hopefully this is what you need, but if you want to know anything else, or know more about those options, let me know! -Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending