The Student Room Group

First Tinder Date

I've been on and off tinder for a while now, and a few months ago I decided to try it again. I've never gotten further than just speaking to a guy, and never accepted any dates because I'm painfully shy and never really dated before.

Then, soon after I rejoined tinder, I found this guy. He immediately struck me as a little different because he didnt rush for a date within the first 20 mins of talking. We talked for at least a week before he suggested that we should meet, then a week later we organised a day and plan.

We met at the zoo, had a brilliant day, went out for lunch after and went for a long walk. I am honestly soo happy it didnt turn out to be an awful catfish scenario. He seems like a really nice guy. A little shy, a bit clumsy but a proper gent :smile:

Does anyone else have any tinder success stories? I read soo many horror stories I was nearly terrified to meet him :P
Reply 1
No. But sounds fantastic. Follow it up!
Reply 2
Original post by Zarek
No. But sounds fantastic. Follow it up!

At the end of the date he asked if I'd be up for meeting again, to which I replied definitely :smile: hopefully there'll be another date quite soon. He lives about 2 hours from me (I was amazed someone was willing to catch two trains at 9am just to see me:h:)

I asked him how long he'd been on tinder, and he said quite a while, it was just something he'd scroll on when he was bored, and most conversations would only last a few hours. He said I was the first person he'd met up with, and I thought that was quite sweet :colondollar:
Reply 3
Original post by speckypisces
At the end of the date he asked if I'd be up for meeting again, to which I replied definitely :smile: hopefully there'll be another date quite soon. He lives about 2 hours from me (I was amazed someone was willing to catch two trains at 9am just to see me:h:)

I asked him how long he'd been on tinder, and he said quite a while, it was just something he'd scroll on when he was bored, and most conversations would only last a few hours. He said I was the first person he'd met up with, and I thought that was quite sweet :colondollar:

Love knows no bounds I guess haha. This girl once came down from Essex to meet with me twice :

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending