The Student Room Group

Guys If You Liked A Girl Would You Make A Move?

Surely, If you're crushing on a girl, regardless if she's "out of reach" i.e. different faith you would tell her?
Original post by Anonymous
Surely, If you're crushing on a girl, regardless if she's "out of reach" i.e. different faith you would tell her?

Yeah definitely, I'd just make sure to wait for the right moment so that it can be worked through without time limits :smile: Just my personal opinion but yeah hope it helps :smile:
Reply 2
^What my man said over there innit
yeah i would lipse her and say shes mine

Crushing on a girl and wanting a relationship are not synonymous
This thread hurt my head.
Reply 6
The only way to get a girl is through confidence, I'm not that much of a looker but I'm really confident and I remember seeing my ex, telling my friends I'm going to get her number and walking straight up to her asking for the digits. Lasted 2 years. It was pretty well I guess?
More importantly, why have you Capitalised Each Word.
yes i would you can be very successful in the boardroom if you don't have the confidence to approach one girl
No because she is probably straight lol :redface:
Right so, if I like a girl?

Will I tell her I like her??

is that the question?

If so yes, I'm pretty open and obnoxious so I guess it makes sense.
its always worth trying :smile::smile:
Ofc I'd go straight in there, get her number. take her out sometime and then see where it goes from there.

Of course. If you don't ask you'll be left with regret. Only two outcomes, yes or no. So ****ing get to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14

Sometimes you've just gotta have that 20 seconds of crazy courage:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Almageddon
Yeah definitely, I'd just make sure to wait for the right moment so that it can be worked through without time limits :smile: Just my personal opinion but yeah hope it helps :smile:

Good x

yeah i would lipse her and say shes mine

Lol

Original post by Lord Kitchener
Crushing on a girl and wanting a relationship are not synonymous

?

Original post by samina_ay
This thread hurt my head.

Why

Original post by K2G
The only way to get a girl is through confidence, I'm not that much of a looker but I'm really confident and I remember seeing my ex, telling my friends I'm going to get her number and walking straight up to her asking for the digits. Lasted 2 years. It was pretty well I guess?

Confidence is the best

Original post by Mystery.
More importantly, why have you Capitalised Each Word.

Empthesis

Original post by jamesthehustler
yes i would you can be very successful in the boardroom if you don't have the confidence to approach one girl

Lol
Original post by CheekyYear11
Right so, if I like a girl?

Will I tell her I like her??

is that the question?

If so yes, I'm pretty open and obnoxious so I guess it makes sense.

Evenif your religion differ?

its always worth trying :smile::smile:

Yup
Original post by Someboady
Ofc I'd go straight in there, get her number. take her out sometime and then see where it goes from there.

Good

Original post by SMEGGGY
Of course. If you don't ask you'll be left with regret. Only two outcomes, yes or no. So ****ing get to it

Posted from TSR Mobile

True

Original post by Andy98
Sometimes you've just gotta have that 20 seconds of crazy courage:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup.
In this economy! :angry:
Nope:redface:
Reply 18
Nope, exams are way too close for frolicking so i'd take the L

Quick Reply

Latest