The Student Room Group

Guys are hysterical you have to admit

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
:h:

Creepa

Why :frown:
When they ignore/wont leave you alone/ignore you/wont leave you alone/ignore you that you start to wonder if you actually exist/wont leave you alone, thanks guys that's not confusing at all..................
When they resort to violence to settle a disagreement. Like say I won't slap you up.
Original post by Fenice
When they choose passive aggression over communicating like a grown up human being.

When they cake themselves in makeup, don fake eyelashes and wear skirts that only just cover their vaginas and claim they do it 'for themselves'.

When they attribute negative personality traits to someone on account of physical characteristics outside of that person's control.

When they deceive others and themselves into believing that they think and act in all sorts of kind, noble and self-respecting ways while the reality is the complete opposite.

When they call themselves 'feminists' without doing anything other than sharing tumblr posts and repeating claims and arguments which they have not investigated at all and without having the first scrap of awareness about the history and literature of the feminist movement which cannot be gleaned from a few minutes on Wikipedia.

Ahh, that feels better.

when they attempt to guilt trip you in any argument that is feminism based; twisting your words to make it seem like you don't support equality (or using buzz words like: 'sexist, mysogynist' and the like; thinking that those words still have an effect, but forgetting that it's been over-used to the point it's worthless); when you just don't support the sexist ******** they try to do in the name of 'equality'

when they try to tell you that 3rd wave feminism is about equality (best one)

when they complain you take long to get ready; but they take 2 hours.. just on their hair

when they walk around rejecting guys left and right thinking they're all that; but in the morning even gollum looks like a sexy god compared to them
Original post by Reeeeyah
When they ignore/wont leave you alone/ignore you/wont leave you alone/ignore you that you start to wonder if you actually exist/wont leave you alone, thanks guys that's not confusing at all..................

That's why you just cut him off the first time. Lol that's actually funny though.
Original post by RomanKing
One thing the opposite sex does which I find hilarious is when they keep getting with guys who crave their attention and then when they finally give out some attention, the desperate soul leaves and finds something else to do.

I just find that amusing to watch.

Roman :colondollar:

The shade...
(edited 7 years ago)
All about the chase for some.
Original post by 999tigger
All about the chase for some.

And an ego boost.
And an ego boost.

Perhaps, but the psychology of the chase runs quite deep . Appreciating it can then empower you to adopt a suitable response.
Original post by 999tigger
Perhaps, but the psychology of the chase runs quite deep . Appreciating it can then empower you to adopt a suitable response.

what do you mean by appreciating it?
Roman :colondollar:

The shade...

You beautiful girl
Reply 31
Don't you love guys who are thirsty for your attention, then when you give it to them they don't care for it anymore.

What are some things the opposite sex does that makes you " laugh".

I got a list coming.

When they want to deal with their problems alone but feel bitter when you don't let them help you. Or not letting you walk home by yourself after you've been at theres.
When your not in the same room when he's sick and he's all quiet, then when you enter the room he starts moaning as if he's dying so that you can slave for him.
so are girls
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
When they get bitter and make TSR threads

:rofl:
Original post by Anonymous
when he's basically arse licking you and you finally tell him you don't find him attractive and suddenly you're not his type anymore.

:toofunny:
Original post by Biryani007
:toofunny:

ain't this the truth tough
Original post by Anonymous
ain't this the truth tough

110%
110%

I don't know where you find these guys, they seem like strawmen to me.
Original post by CheekyYear11
I don't know where you find these guys, they seem like strawmen to me.

Not sure what a strawman, but it's ok it's all fun. The ****ery makes me laugh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending