The Student Room Group

Suspicious behaviour of ex boyfriend while in relationship.

I had been dating my boyfriend for 5 months. We both had each other on facebook. Half way through our relationship he deleted Facebook. I never ask why because I trusted him. He ended the relationship a couple months after that. The day afterwards he came up as a suggested friend on My newsfeed. It seemed he had maybe re activated his account. Do you think he might of been doing something he shouldn't have been in our relationship? Or is this normal behaviour?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I had been dating my boyfriend for 5 months. We both had each other on facebook. Half way through our relationship he deleted Facebook. I never ask why because I trusted him. He ended the relationship a couple months after that. The day afterwards he came up as a suggested friend on My newsfeed. It seemed he had maybe re activated his account. Do you think he might of been doing something he shouldn't have been in our relationship? Or is this normal behaviour?

He may of been or it could be that the break up made him have a think about what he wanted and he decided that being on facebook was something that he wanted to do. I know it is hard but now that the relationship is over I would try to put it to the back of your mind. Finding out is likely to only lead to you hurting more.
Reply 2
Original post by randdom
He may of been or it could be that the break up made him have a think about what he wanted and he decided that being on facebook was something that he wanted to do. I know it is hard but now that the relationship is over I would try to put it to the back of your mind. Finding out is likely to only lead to you hurting more.

Thank you for replying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending