The Student Room Group

Have you searched your name up on Urban Dictionary?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
True/false?

I will tell you if you write up a definition for mine.
Reply 21
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I will tell you if you write up a definition for mine.

A diminutive humanoid specimen harbouring an ambivalent attitude towards stuffed dikdiks.
(edited 7 years ago)
'A female who can make a man "whipped".'

what can I say...

also this one is complete ********:

'The strongest, hottest, sweetest, cutest, toughest, most caring, warm, kind and loyal person you will ever meet. Makes everybody around her happy and feel special. Worth holding on to!'
This is mine
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=samina

Not keen on last sentence tho
Original post by samina_ay
This is mine
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=samina

Not keen on last sentence tho

:rofl:
Hotness. Has been infected with the disease of sexy. Much used as a compliment in many cultures. Calling someone "XXXXX" is a benfit out of the doubt.

Nice :colone:
LOl nah?! Let me

urban dictionary says:

Conor:

Conorsomeone who is the man

ConorA charming, quick-witted gentleman.
Generally quite good looking.Why can't all guys be more like Conor?

conorthe sweetest boy alive. a boy who every girl wants 2 be noticed by. hes such a conor how did i ever get so lucky?
Conora beast at everything
and really funnywow is he a football player?

yeah he's such a conor

conor(n., adj.) A traditional Irish name which means "Of high desire." a word used to describe a very unique, funny, smart guy. A conor usually has loads of dry wit and enjoys sexual conversations with co-workers.

:cool:

I second all this :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
:rofl:

I checked out yours aswell btw - too funny
Original post by Lord Samosa
Hotness. Has been infected with the disease of sexy. Much used as a compliment in many cultures. Calling someone "XXXXX" is a benfit out of the doubt.

Nice :colone:

Is this about samosas...? Which I've never had before.
Well I have now :lol:

Very generous :colondollar:
"sexiest woman alive!!!!"
"You can't stop smiling when she's around"
:mmm:
Original post by RobML
A diminutive humanoid specimen harbouring an ambivalent attitude towards stuffed dikdiks.

I'm not that small... :erm:
Original post by saladays
Well, there's this...

A girl who is gorgeous, but won't admit it to herself. She's trustworthy, fun and always up for a good time. She's loyal, sweet, and probably one of the most amazing girls you will ever meet. Most of them are loud, hilarious and don't have a censor button when it comes to what they talk about. Most Ellen's typically don't tolerate ******** so it'd be a good idea to stay on their good side :wink:

...and then there's this...

A stuck-up b****. A girl like this will backstab you again and again. Seems very nice and energetic, but is actually a terrible person.Why would you do that to me, Ellen? Cuz I felt like it.

Ahoy-hoy Ellen.
Original post by 0to100
Is this about samosas...? Which I've never had before.

I just searched my real name, but censored it since I don't want to put it out on tsr :lol:
Reply 34
I'm not that small... :erm:

Yes but perfectly formed.
Original post by Lord Samosa
I just searched my real name, but censored it since I don't want to put it out on tsr :lol:

It would've been funny if it were about samosas, I see you doing cheeky things from the voice of a samosa
Original post by RobML
Yes but perfectly formed.

What does that mean
No idea UD defined names, I learn something new everyday on the internet...
Reply 38
What does that mean

You're like a beautiful snowflake :snow:
A girl who is known for being beautiful both inside and out. Usually on the shy side, they can come off as boring. However, once a Charlotte opens up, she is charming, kind, intelligent and funny. Usually have great smiles. The girl that all the guys are secretly in love with. Said to be very good in bed. Charlottes are fun-loving and enjoy being around people. Loves to party but is very chill, most Charlottes are not wild and crazy. They have a good sense of the world around them and love their family and friends. Anybody would be lucky to have a Charlotte in their life.

A load of codswallop.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest