The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Well i work for DWP already, so i guess they'll just have to honour whatever start date I'm given lol

I picked North ans East but East extended to Romford etc and that is too far for me. But we will see lol
I have applied for a North Wales role and my application says in Reserve and I have had both the pension and health documents, is this bad news?
Original post by Jhughes88
I have applied for a North Wales role and my application says in Reserve and I have had both the pension and health documents, is this bad news?

No that's good, I've got a feeling those without health questionnaires (such as myself) are out of luck but we shall see. Congrats.

Edit: Do you know if you got the health questionnaire before the reserve status?
(edited 7 years ago)
Awwwww dont say that panda, i only have pension details!
I got the documents on the 5th May and I had the reserve status updated today
I'm on reserve and not had health questionnaire, hope that helps
Just some clarification for you guys, if you score at least 6 on both of the lead competencies 1. Managing a quality service and 2. Making effective decisions and your above 4 in the others you should be made an offer. If you get a 5 in one of the lead ones then you'll be put on reserve.

That's seems like the pattern for now, let me know if any1 doesn't fit the above criteria and I'll try and think of another theory :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
How do you know that memoryfish? I didn't score that high so hoping for a miracle now 😔
I've just recognized the pattern, I think it's a good theory to be honest.
I got 7 and 6 on lead competencies and 6 and 5 on other but still on reserve :-(
Still no update here (in London).

Original post by lloydy2016
I'm on reserve and not had health questionnaire, hope that helps

It does :smile:
Does anybody know when we will hear by? And will it definitely be by phone?
Has anyone in the London area heard anything at all? Offers? Reserve list? They told me during the interview that we would hear back at the end of May.... That is very late, isn't it?
Original post by MimmiBill
Has anyone in the London area heard anything at all? Offers? Reserve list? They told me during the interview that we would hear back at the end of May.... That is very late, isn't it?

Nothing yet. I put my everything into this and now im becoming nore anxious by the day.
I emailed them yesterday but have had no reply (London)
I applied for London and have heard nothing. My interview was over 3 weeks ago and they told me I'd hear back within 2 weeks 😳
Not sure if this will help any London interviews. If you go on to your civil service account, click applications and then job advert. At the bottom somewhere it will give you an email and a contact number for the role. This is what I did but for the Manchester office dealing and called them for an update. Hopefully some help for you
Original post by lloydy2016
Not sure if this will help any London interviews. If you go on to your civil service account, click applications and then job advert. At the bottom somewhere it will give you an email and a contact number for the role. This is what I did but for the Manchester office dealing and called them for an update. Hopefully some help for you

Thats exactly what i did on Monday. No reply lol will abother London person try please
Original post by Filedundermisc
Thats exactly what i did on Monday. No reply lol will abother London person try please

I tried calling 0207 853 4722 for Alison Archer, didn't get through.
Oh that's a shame! Keep trying all.... Hopefully someone will get through

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending