The Student Room Group

Manchester police sorry for Allahu ackbar chants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lawliettt
To make it realistic. Would you prefer them doing the drill in teletubbie outfits?

Dumbest thing I've ever read.

Most ignorant thing I've ever read.

The police doing that is just making people fear Islam more lmao

Less than 2% of terror attacks were religiously motivated. This poll is irrelevant, there's so many bigots on TSR thinking they're all high and mighty regardless of the facts.
Loool look at all these narrow minded cretins voting no, your upbringing must have been horrible
I am now deeply offended by the Manchester police. So much so that it enrages me and makes me feel compelled towards an extreme reaction. Where is my apology?
Reply 43
Original post by KINGYusuf

Less than 2% of terror attacks were religiously motivated. This poll is irrelevant, there's so many bigots on TSR thinking they're all high and mighty regardless of the facts.

450/452 suicide attacks in 2015 were driven by Islam.

http://www.examiner.com/article/stud...lim-extremists

77% of terror plots are driven by Islam.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/08/7...jihad-doctrine
Original post by Tyreke
450/452 suicide attacks in 2015 were driven by Islam.

http://www.examiner.com/article/stud...lim-extremists

77% of terror plots are driven by Islam.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/08/7...jihad-doctrine

Both pages don't work, you're a cretin.

Your statistics are false
Reply 45
Loool look at all these narrow minded cretins voting no, your upbringing must have been horrible

What by wanting a fully realistic scenario to be practiced by police what people have to realise is that life>Your feelings, it may seem like a small detail but everything should be used to make sure when it does happen for real there is less chance of someone freezing up.
Original post by joecphillips
What by wanting a fully realistic scenario to be practiced by police what people have to realise is that life>Your feelings, it may seem like a small detail but everything should be used to make sure when it does happen for real there is less chance of someone freezing up.

Stop with this fully realistic bs. Terrorist acts are not religiously motivated for the majority. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Less than 2% of attacks were religiously motivated. Do you need to go back to school to learn math? Get out of here with your ignorance
Reply 47

More and more religiously motivated terror attacks have occurred recently and the numbers between arrested between 09-13 showed an increase in arrest for religiously motivated terrorism almost double.

A lot of those incidents will be small things that won't really need as much preparation to stop as this will.
More and more religiously motivated terror attacks have occurred recently and the numbers between arrested between 09-13 showed an increase in arrest for religiously motivated terrorism almost double.

A lot of those incidents will be small things that won't really need as much preparation to stop as this will.

Mate just stop replying, you look like an idiot lol
Reply 50
Stop with this fully realistic bs. Terrorist acts are not religiously motivated for the majority. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Less than 2% of attacks were religiously motivated. Do you need to go back to school to learn math? Get out of here with your ignorance

Religiously motivated terrorism is growing and I'm sorry should we ignore this fact? Who has threatened this kind of attack? If they carried it out what is their motivation?

Blah blah blah 2% it doesn't matter the number there has been threats and I want people to be trained to be trained to deal with them not stand around thinking what about if we offend someone
Reply 52
As a Muslim, I do believe they have offended us. When an explosion happens I don't think people care what is being said, so shouting 'Allahu Akbar' will make no difference. There are so many things they could have done but they decided to do this. Very disgusting.
Religiously motivated terrorism is growing and I'm sorry should we ignore this fact? Who has threatened this kind of attack? If they carried it out what is their motivation?

Blah blah blah 2% it doesn't matter the number there has been threats and I want people to be trained to be trained to deal with them not stand around thinking what about if we offend someone

If you ask me we need to deal with school shootings
Reply 54
Mate just stop replying, you look like an idiot lol

https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/default/files/publications/europol_tsat14_web_1.pdf
Page 22 figure 5

image.jpg

Up to 395 arrests in 2014
https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/default/files/publications/p_europol_tsat15_09jun15_low-rev.pdf

774 arrests overall for all types of terrorism in the eu.

This doesn't include attacks like Charlie hebdo, Paris and Brussels.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by BaconandSauce
'Long live the Judean Popular People's Front'

No! Splitter! Long live the Judean People's Front!

Got any otter's noses?
Original post by ivybridge
You have explained it and I absolutely disagree. That's all.

Totally because not agreeing with you means I don't get it. No. And I'm not at all offended - I'm not muslim - I simply think its disgusting. The West is making things far more difficult than they need to be and far harder for the average muslim person who wants what everyone else wants - a normal damn life.

I'm with Drewski on this one. For one, Drewski actually has a military background and has far more intimate knowledge than you on these matters. I don't know where you are getting your position from?
Original post by ivybridge
Because it is unnecessary? They are directly associating muslims with terrorism and assuming that attacks will be orchestrated by a muslim. It has **** all to do with being PC and everything to do with being a ****.

And they damn well should have apologised. Disgraceful.

Given that the majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by Islamic extremists it does make sense to simulate an Islamic terror attack.
. Terrorist acts are not religiously motivated for the majority. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Less than 2% of attacks were religiously motivated.

This was an exercise in dealing with a suicide attack, not just any old attack so, as you seem to be well up on statistics, perhaps you can tell me (a) what proportion of suicide bombings have not been religiously motivated, and (b) what proportion of suicide bombings have been carried out by non-Moslems?
Original post by Erebor

Reminds me of when I tried to set up an Auschwitz-based fast food joint "Arbeit Macht Fries".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending