The Student Room Group

You can't be truly great without going to Oxbridge

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Paradoc
Yeah sort of. Wanna fill him in @iEthan?

I think feeding time is over for you now :smile:
Reply 81
Silence says it all

I win!

Lol

I love Oxbridge <3
Original post by Paradoc

Sorry to burst your Russel group bubble, but I actually lived here

You went to St John's? :O

The best college by far :biggrin:
Original post by Paradoc
Silence says it all

I win!

Lol

I love Oxbridge <3

please reed my above post. Like if you cry evry tiem you reed it. :,(
Original post by Paradoc
Yeah sort of. Wanna fill him in @iEthan?

Sorry, I was just surprised at the fact that you've claimed to have graduated from two completely different universities in two years. You might want to make your mind up!
Original post by Poooky
You went to St John's? :O

The best college by far :biggrin:

no teddy hall is the best becose my dad went there so i've been going since i was six. probably why my brane is so big........
Coolio I'll just commit suicide then as I'll be a worthless Warwick grad come three years.
Original post by TheWaffle
no teddy hall is the best becose my dad went there so i've been going since i was six. probably why my brane is so big........

John's is the richest :wink:

But Teddy Hall is lovely too :smile:
Wow! Based on your dumb posts you DEFINETLEY aren't smart enough to go to Oxbridge 😂
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Paradoc

If you don't go to go Oxbridge you could end up a loser, just spending your days watching TV

You mean like Napoleon Bonaparte, Karl Benz, Dmitri Mendeleev, Alfred Nobel, Marie Curie, William Shakespeare, Miguel de Cervantes and the first Duke of Wellington?
Original post by iEthan
Did you get an A* in English Language too? You forgot your plural there. :mmm:

Savage. :rofl:
Original post by TheOtherSide.

Hehehehehe
Reply 92
Original post by TheOtherSide.

lmao on what planet is that "savage" ?!

Savage is like if you let a thread run for 70 posts before proving that you're an oxbridge graduate with far more money and brains than anyone else.

Their insults are just crap.
Original post by Paradoc
X

In your words...

Original post by Paradoc
Silence says it all

I win!

?
Original post by Paradoc
X

So either you're a liar or you're so insecure about your own abilities that you've got nothing better to do than PM photos of your degree to strangers over the internet? Preeeeetty sad.
Original post by Paradoc
lmao on what planet is that "savage" ?!

Savage is like if you let a thread run for 70 posts before proving that you're an oxbridge graduate with far more money and brains than anyone else.

Their insults are just crap.

Actually, I have yet to see you prove that you are an oxbridge graduate, and even if you are, you really haven't displayed any form of greatness on this thread yet.

Spoiler

Reply 96
Because sitting on online forums posting threads purely to get a reaction out of people is the way to be great, yeah?
Reply 97
Oxbridge is increasingly irrelevant nowadays.
Reply 98
Original post by elen90
Oxbridge is increasingly irrelevant nowadays.

http://www.mckinsey.com/global-locations/europe-and-middleeast/united-kingdom/en/our-people

Out of the UK-educated directors on this list, 80% of them went to Oxford or Cambridge lmao

:biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Plagioclase
Sorry, I was just surprised at the fact that you've claimed to have graduated from two completely different universities in two years. You might want to make your mind up!

I mean, it's possible, if you do a 1-year masters (in particular, Cambridge will let you do just part 3 of the Tripos if you've already got a strong enough maths BSc/BA).

Quick Reply

Latest