The Student Room Group

My brothers new Girlfriend.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alfed
Because they have longer legs and better hips and bodies than short girls. :h: Short girls just don't look right or good. :colonhash: Some short girls can been incredibly pretty and cute, so that is okay. :colondollar:

Well some women can be intimidated by taller men unless they are skinny, so they prefer short men. Also women can find shorter men cute and adorable, so want to be with them. :u:

You are too short for me. I like girl 5"10 or taller. I am 5"8. But he was also with a girl who was taller and who he was more attracted to. So...

why do you think a 5'10 girl is every going to be interested in you?
Reply 21
Original post by BubbleBoobies
why do you think a 5'10 girl is every going to be interested in you?

Because I am rather awesome. :h:
Reply 22
Original post by animeamanda1412
are you perhaps jealous? :toofunny:

I am jealous of my brother. But not because of his girlfriend.
It has nothing to do with you, If he loves her the way she is then you should too. RELAX ITS HIS LOVE LIFE NOT YOURS! :smile:
Btw what if someone would say that about you... just think about how u would feel :/
Original post by Alfed
Because I am rather awesome. :h:

how
I am going to date and only child after reading this post. :redface:

Goshhhh so judgemental, leave her alone XD
Haha made me chuckle. The description you've given is like a loud voice in the head going through your thoughts of your brother's gfs of past & current.

How about you find yourself one so maybe your brother can think the same about yours...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alfed
I am jealous of my brother. But not because of his girlfriend.

Ok lets get this straight...are you a guy or girl?
Reply 28
Ok lets get this straight...are you a guy or girl?

I am a guy.
Original post by Alfed
I am a guy.

okkk now it makes sense.
I thought you were a girl jealous of her brother because she wanted to date her brother's ex, not that i have anything against homos lol xD
Reply 30
okkk now it makes sense.
I thought you were a girl jealous of her brother because she wanted to date her brother's ex, not that i have anything against homos lol xD

Hahahaha. :giggle::facepalm2::facepalm:I would have slept with his ex. But I didn't really like her.
Original post by Alfed
Hahahaha. :giggle::facepalm2::facepalm:I would have slept with his ex. But I didn't really like her.

makes sense xD
Reply 32
how

I am nice. :colondollar:
Original post by Alfed
I am nice. :colondollar:

anybody can be nice. nice is often seen as boring.
+you discriminate against women via their height - that's not very nice, is it...
Reply 34
+you discriminate against women via their height - that's not very nice, is it...

Nice as in a treat women correctly. I don't mean nice like I just do what women want and like them regardless of what they look like. :colonhash:

How big are your breasts anyway? My brothers new Girlfriends aren't anything to write home about. :s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
Ffs guys, TSR members should be able to recognise this by now, surely. THIS ISN'T LEGIT. Its a joke/ troll. I cringed reading the replies, but good job OP

Original post by Alfed
Nice as in a treat women correctly. I don't mean nice like I just do what women want and like them regardless of what they look like. :colonhash:

How big are your breasts anyway? My brothers new Girlfriends aren't anything to write home about. :s-smilie:
Reply 36
Original post by Anonymous
Ffs guys, TSR members should be able to recognise this by now, surely. THIS ISN'T LEGIT. Its a joke/ troll. I cringed reading the replies, but good job OP

I am honestly not joking or troll with this thread. I have been thinking about asked about this for a while. :tongue: PM me if you would like to see of pic of her anon. :colonhash:
Original post by Alfed
How is it weird?

Because you're that invested in your brother's girlfriend. What does it matter if she's 'ugly'? If he's happy being with her, you should be happy. Simple. 💁🏼

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending