The Student Room Group

Britain First or a load of t*ssers?

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBritainFirst/videos/1028797760598818/

Opinions?

Personally, I think she's Britain's version of Donald Trump and if guns were legalised she is the first person that I would shoot.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Clintbarton

Opinions?

Personally, I think she's Britain's version of Donald Trump and if guns were legalised she is the first person that I would shoot.

Who are you referring to as she?
Original post by M14B
Who are you referring to as she?

Jayda Fransen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only TSR people would have a serious conversation about such a joke of a video. Honestly, just read the comments, she gets denounced so easily.
Well she's obviously an idiot, what did you expect people to discuss? Pointless thread.
Reply 5
Jayda Fransen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually admire her for "her balls"

Opinions?

Classic leftie tolerance right there, folks
Lumping all people with left-wing political views together, really? :rolleyes:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Lumping all people with left-wing political views together, really? :rolleyes:

In my own experience left wingers are the most nasty and hateful people around
Reply 9

Opinions?

that's not how legalization of gun possession works you idiot.
Question:why are extreme-lefties+ minorities seemingly so fond of following britain first on fb or whatever?if you click on that link its literally flooded with them-no one else seems to care much. Does self-righteous outrage make you feel like you have some purpose?
Tell us something we don't already know
I'd consider myself fairly left-wing but I dislike intolerance. What makes you say that left wingers are nasty and hateful?
I'd consider myself fairly left-wing but I dislike intolerance. What makes you say that left wingers are nasty and hateful?

See the poster I quoted below me. He called me Hitler, told me to go and F myself and lied about me to another user to make it seem like I was racist when I wasn't. Apparently my views are 'self righteous' and 'stuck up.' I've yet to see him giving away £800+ to a homeless charity though

Original post by TSR Mustafa
Oh look both of u are redheads lmao. Your generalization game is still strong.

All right wingers are nazi lovers , all black people are rapists , all white elderly men are sex offenders

The woman in the video isn't anywhere approaching remotely naturally red.
I'm pretty sure he was just responding to your generalisation with similarly generalised statements, to show you how stupid your comment was.
I'm pretty sure he was just responding to your generalisation with similarly generalised statements, to show you how stupid your comment was.

It was on an another thread he called me all of these things, I'll happily screenshot it for you
Firstly i never lied , but the insults towards you weren't necessary and for that i am sorry. Although calling all migrants rapists etc is quite ignorant , and you called lefties full of hate after that one conversation with me and somehow i represent lefties.

In terms of giving away to the needy , i've done my fair share and no i won't enter some competition to see who's given more.

Lastly i never called you Hitler , that's a lie something which you accuse me ;L

I SAID YOU HOLD FASCIST VIEWS , WHICH ARE ALIKE TO HITLERS , THAT DOESN'T MAKE U HITLER.
(edited 7 years ago)
Firstly i never lied about , the insults towards you weren't necessary and for that i am sorry. Although calling all migrants rapists etc is quite ignorant , and you called lefties full of hate after that one conversation with me and somehow i represent lefties.

In terms of giving away to the needy , i've done my fair share and no i won't enter some competition to see who's given more.

Why are you lying about lying for? You claimed I had called the child sex offender a monkey or some other bull, when I hadn't. Then when you realised you were wrong you backpedaled and tried to make me look like some kind of crazy racist by adding words into my original quote.
Regardless, he doesn't represent the left, as Britain First (a horrendously racist organisation :h:) doesn't represent the right.
You called them primitives , in my tired state i read them as primates which are essentially monkeys. I don't have to intentionally lie to make you look like a racist , you do that all by yourself.
You called them primitives , in my tired state i read them as primates which are essentially monkeys. I don't have to intentionally lie to make you look like a racist , you do that all by yourself.

Child sex offending is not compatible with a civilised society though, unless you of course condone it

Nowhere on that thread did I mention anything remotely concerning race. Longshot800 or whoever it was brought race up

Quick Reply