The Student Room Group

Britain First or a load of t*ssers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Regardless, he doesn't represent the left, as Britain First (a horrendously racist organisation :h:) doesn't represent the right.

True but if you only encounter nasty members of a particular group what else are you supposed to think?
Aww, and we have to put up with your generalisations and condescending tone. Stop victimising yourself, you're not much better since you use 'leftie' as an insult.
Once again back at it with the generalisations , can you re read what you type?

You just stated that Child sex Offending is a part of all the migrant's cultures , and yet England ( civilised society) has a huge child sex scandal for decades. Does this mean English society condones Sex offending?

At the very least you aren't a racist , but don't try and tell you don't hate all the migrants.

Jesus can you just stop with your blanket statements , proof read or something to stop yourself lel
Hello. :hello: Now that you've encountered me and I'm not nasty, you can change your way of thinking. :u:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Once again back at it with the generalisations , can you re read what you type?

You just stated that Child sex Offending is a part of all the migrant's cultures , and yet England ( civilised society) has a huge child sex scandal for decades. Does this mean English society condones Sex offending?

At the very least you aren't a racist , but don't try and tell you don't hate all the migrants.

Jesus can you just stop with your blanket statements , proof read or something to stop yourself lel

Where did I type that?

I was obviously and clearly referring to migrants who were sexual offenders in any case
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lolatmaths
Aww, and we have to put up with your generalisations and condescending tone. Stop victimising yourself, you're not much better since you use 'leftie' as an insult.

This isn't your argument. Butt out
Original post by Clintbarton
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBritainFirst/videos/1028797760598818/

Opinions?

Personally, I think she's Britain's version of Donald Trump and if guns were legalised she is the first person that I would shoot.

What she doesn't mention is that her grandfather was a forrin :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
it's obviously implied considering in the previous thread everything was generalized. The first comment you made on that thread was 'Why on earth would anybody think it's a smart idea to take these third world primitives into their homes?'

The same logic applies here with the claim the cultures of the migrants actually condone child sex offences. If you can find one third world country which actually allows for child sex offences i'll accept your views , the minority scum doesn't represent the masses. But i don't blame you since you're ignorant.
it's obviously implied considering in the previous thread everything was generalized. The first comment you made on that thread was 'Why on earth would anybody think it's a smart idea to take these third world primitives into their homes?'

The same logic applies here with the claim the cultures of the migrants actually condone child sex offences. If you can find one third world country which actually allows for child sex offences i'll accept your views , the minority scum doesn't represent the masses. But i don't blame you since you're ignorant.

You are one to talk about generalising and hate, aren't you? Making threads about how much you hate Israel.

Pot, kettle, black?

Again, look at the context, seeing as the OP was about a child sex offending immigrant, that was what my comment was aiming at
You're such an hypocrite lmao I posted on a thread about Israel , stating if the Israeli government were not hindered by the rest of the world they would fully take control of the entire region with force. How is that generalizing? It's a government , the ministry of education won't be involved just the Ministry of Defence? Jezus im generalizing because i said a government would attackThe pot , kettle , black part ?Considering everything you say is generalized and hateful , don't lecture me about 'context' , you dont even bother to understand context you just call millions of people rapists and 'primitives'. Everything you say is perfectly correct if you direct it at the actual culprits , i.e the sex offender instead of demonizing innocent people because of your own ignorance.
You're such an hypocrite lmao I posted on a thread about Israel , stating if the Israeli government were not hindered by the rest of the world they would fully take control of the entire region with force. How is that generalizing? It's a government , the ministry of education won't be involved just the Ministry of Defence? Jezus im generalizing because i said a government would attackThe pot , kettle , black part ?Considering everything you say is generalized and hateful , don't lecture me about 'context' , you dont even bother to understand context you just call millions of people rapists and 'primitives'. Everything you say is perfectly correct if you direct it at the actual culprits , i.e the sex offender instead of demonizing innocent people because of your own ignorance.

Lies. I've just seen your thread you posted.

Not only you are you are liar but you are also a hypocrite.

Correction: Your thread title was '16 year old muslim who hates Israel' and then your OP was Ask me anything
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Clintbarton
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBritainFirst/videos/1028797760598818/

Opinions?

Personally, I think she's Britain's version of Donald Trump and if guns were legalised she is the first person that I would shoot.

I always find myself laughing at them and their giant crosses. Fantastic
Ignorance at its best. You sure do act in accordance to your username. :rolleyes:
Original post by champ_mc99
Ignorance at its best. You sure do act in accordance to your username. :rolleyes:

I think I do it well :wink:
Don't expect a rep...

Spoiler

Took me a while to find the thread considering it WAS 2 YEARS AGO. Seriously , you are using a quote i stated 2 years ago as your evidence?

Either way saying i dislike Israel isn't hypocritical , i have actual evidence to back my claims , unlike your vitriol.

Going though my threads and finding one from when i was 16 is tragic tho , keep trying to validate ur ignorant crap

Came up in the first 3 results for me

How is not hypocritical? Aren't you generalising a whole country of people just because of what their government is doing? You should have written 'I hate Israel's government' instead. Unless you do genuinely hate Israelis in which case you have no leg to stand on comparing me to Hitler.
The point is that post was 2 years go , so it doesn't apply either way. Either way in that thread i never expressed hatred for the Israeli people as a whole , although the majority of Israeli's living in Israel hold some pretty ****ed up views Not a charming bunch of people.

As much as i enjoy our conversations , when you reply with something useful let me know.
The point is that post was 2 years go , so it doesn't apply either way. Either way in that thread i never expressed hatred for the Israeli people as a whole , although the majority of Israeli's living in Israel hold some pretty ****ed up views Not a charming bunch of people.

As much as i enjoy our conversations , when you reply with something useful let me know.

Have you met everyone in Israel then I take it?

Lmao at you lecturing at me about generalising a whole group of people :rofl:
You called them primitives , in my tired state i read them as primates which are essentially monkeys. I don't have to intentionally lie to make you look like a racist , you do that all by yourself.

:rofl:

OOH OOH AH AH
i didn't generalise though , i said the majority hold negative views which like i said before is substantiated.

'The experts at the American Pew Research Center, which surveyed 5,601 Israeli adults between October 2014 and May 2015, found that almost every other Jew (48%) agrees or strongly agrees that Arabs should be expelled or driven out of Israel. Close enough to the majority , only 3 % more required.

Good luck proving all migrants are rapists though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending