The Student Room Group

Manchester police sorry for Allahu ackbar chants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KINGYusuf

Less than 2% of terror attacks were religiously motivated.

Stopped reading there. I don't even feel i need to say anything else. From your other replies to this thread + that statistic, i can only assume you're mentally handicapped.

Either that or you're trolling. You point out that you can't trust another source because it's unreliable. Then you post an incorrect statistic with your source being... yourself. Brilliant.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lawliettt
Stopped reading there. I don't even feel i need to say anything else. From your other replies to this thread + that statistic, i can only assume you're mentally handicapped.a

Either that or you're trolling. You point out that you can't trust another source because it's unreliable. Then you post an incorrect statistic with your source being... yourself. Brilliant.

I should trust a site that doesn't even know the meaning of Jihad. Okay LOL.
If I was muslim I would of been offended
Original post by ivybridge
Because it is unnecessary? They are directly associating muslims with terrorism and assuming that attacks will be orchestrated by a muslim. It has **** all to do with being PC and everything to do with being a ****.

And they damn well should have apologised. Disgraceful.

What other mass scale terrorism is Britain expecting that is of the kind that is not Islamic? LMFAO

So the Police are **** because history and an unprecedented amount of intelligence has us aware of the will of some muslims to carry out terror attacks on the British public..? LOOL OK -

DAMN U NASTY POLICE LIVING IN REALITY YOU NASTY ISLAMOPHOBES
Original post by Lord Samosa
It's bad enough us Muslims have to see terrorists use that phrase whilst they kill people, it's insulting. Why use it again in a mock drill? I'm sure that it isn't the most vital part of this drill.

The least vital part of these anti terror drills are your feelings. Limbs of children and woman will be flying on Britains streets in the future by Muslim terrorists and your concern is not in the accuracy of police preparation but your feelings. And muslims continue to wonder where the hostility and negative feeling comes from...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ivybridge
You are both missing the point. It was unnecessary. The point is it's a terrorist attack. You did not need to shout anything specific out. You could have said "BLAH" out loud for all it ****ing mattered.

Go to a shopping mall and shout "BLAH"

Go to a shopping mall and shout "ALLAHU ACKBAR"

Let me know the results
Original post by Mona-S
As a Muslim, I do believe they have offended us. When an explosion happens I don't think people care what is being said, so shouting 'Allahu Akbar' will make no difference. There are so many things they could have done but they decided to do this. Very disgusting.

Want to see every civilian within 100 metres of you drop their bags and desperately flee in blind fear and panic? Go scream allahu ackbar in a public place. Please try it on a plane or train for ultimate chaos

Why do you think that is?
Original post by KINGYusuf
If you ask me we need to deal with school shootings

Do you have any information that suggests these are likely in the Greater Manchester area?

Do you have any information to suggest that the police are not prepared to deal with it?

You're acting like this is the only exercise the GMP have ever done or will ever do. That's so stupid it beggars belief and I'm positive you know that already.
(edited 7 years ago)
They shouldn't apologise. It's relevant. Big deal if they're offended. Maybe they ought to spend less time being offended by that, and more time hoping to fight extremism.
I don't see anything wrong with what they did, honestly.
Original post by Kvothe the arcane

Neither does any sensible person who has no political axe to grind.
Original post by Good bloke

Or a victim card to use.
Original post by thunder_chunky
Or a victim card to use.

Banter
Original post by Kvothe the arcane

Original post by thunder_chunky
Or a victim card to use.

You absolute LADS!
imagine if the British Army in the Second World War had used the phrases "Achtung Schweinhund" or "Donner und Blitzen Britisher pig-dogs" in their training camps...
Original post by the bear
imagine if the British Army in the Second World War had used the phrases "Achtung Schweinhund" or "Donner und Blitzen Britisher pig-dogs" in their training camps...

I say, if its all right with you chaps, could you please raise your arms? I mean, I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable, and we can take due account of any tiredness, but we do have a process to follow. It would also be awfully helpful if you could place your weapons at our disposal, assuming that doesn't inconvenience you too much.

If anyone feels the need to vent their disappointment and angst after the trauma we have necessarily, though unwillingly, inflicted on you then we will arrange for full counselling at a later date, and help will, of course, be given in pursuing us for damages.

Thank you.
I say, if its all right with you chaps, could you please raise your arms? I mean, I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable, and we can take due account of any tiredness, but we do have a process to follow. It would also be awfully helpful if you could place your weapons at our disposal, assuming that doesn't inconvenience you too much.

If anyone feels the need to vent their disappointment and angst after the trauma we have necessarily, though unwillingly, inflicted on you then we will arrange for full counselling at a later date, and help will, of course, be given in pursuing us for damages.

Thank you.

excuse me Tommy; if you are happy we can place our relationship on a post-conflict footing ?
Original post by the bear

They would have had to apologise to the Germans. #NotAllGermans
Original post by Trapz99
Banter

I'm the Archbishop of Banterbury.
Original post by hoping4thebest
You absolute LADS!

:hat2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending