The Student Room Group

TSR now have t-shirts and hoodies!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Queen Cersei

The lovely office manager getting these made would like to know how much you would pay and if they don’t like them what would you change?

If it was £10 per t-shirt and £20 for a hoodie would you be interested?

Thanks for your help :h:

Not for that much
Can't you just give them to the mods so if we ever see them in public we know to avoid them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan
Looks same old to me :redface:

N'aw, I'd have… :erm: I think, or maybe :crazy:

:puppyeyes:

Love this idea could do a poll for the best emoji's on TSR, could also include funniest posts as well which could also be a poll. And then collage everything on a tshirt, or stationary, mugs ect. xxx
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
Love this idea could do a poll for the best emoji's on TSR, could also include funniest posts as well which could also be a poll. And then collage everything on a tshirt, or stationary, mugs ect. xxx

:giggle: that'd be really cool! (Also, we need to free the blobs :afraid:)
TSR has taken over my virtual life, why would I want it controlling my physical life too?
Original post by iEthan
:giggle: that'd be really cool! (Also, we need to free the blobs :afraid:)

Free the blobs? we could have some blobs hanging out with the emoji's lol :biggrin:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
TSR has taken over my virtual life, why would I want it controlling my physical life too?

Free the blobs? we could have some blobs hanging out with the emoji's lol :biggrin:

Get them off of the uncomfortable shelves at TSR towers and give them their freedom! :yes: That'd be cool though, I love the blobs :love:
Original post by iEthan
Get them off of the uncomfortable shelves at TSR towers and give them their freedom! :yes: That'd be cool though, I love the blobs :love:

Yes would be really cool to take them out on a day trip on a nice sunny day!!! Can take lots of cute photos of them having ice cream and on the pier :biggrin:
Reply 169
I suspect demand for them would be extremely limited. Probably more value in giving them away as prizes instead.
Yes would be really cool to take them out on a day trip on a nice sunny day!!! Can take lots of cute photos of them having ice cream and on the pier :biggrin:

This reminds me of @Quatchi (:rip:) and I wasn't even around to take Quatchi anywhere :bawling: the mods should take turns :colone:

(I should obviously get one full time tho :yes:)
Original post by Queen Cersei

The lovely office manager getting these made would like to know how much you would pay and if they don’t like them what would you change?

If it was £10 per t-shirt and £20 for a hoodie would you be interested?

Thanks for your help :h:
Can I have one with the old logo? :unimpressed:
Original post by Tootles
Can I have one with the old logo? :unimpressed:

This?
Original post by Kvothe the arcane

This?

Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Because it's sad and empty? :console:
I got a TSR mug and shirt when I went to the office for A-level results day :smug: u lot mad ??

Throwback.

Original post by Reue
I suspect demand for them would be extremely limited. Probably more value in giving them away as prizes instead.

Seconded, give them away as like 'user of the month' awards or something.
This one :moon:
Personally I don't wear stuff like this apart from when forced to on Results Day. :smile:
can you do one featuring Vashikaran Love Solution ?

:holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest