The Student Room Group

Only 1 in 3 UK Muslims would tip off police on islamic terrorists

Scroll to see replies

Nuli summed it up pretty well , rest of you boneheads don't understand though.
Original post by TheBBQ
33 percent of nearly 3 million people in the UK should be shocking enough.

Not to mention that it could save lives or prevent radicalisation. But i guess that doesn't matter to you either, like them?

I'm not going to repeat myself.

And please do not presume to know my thoughts. In addition to what I've said already, the headline title is very misleading. The results of the particular question asked in the survey aren't as controversial as it suggests.
It's a biased and misleading poll, however it contains relevant information. End of story.

Yes, there is a heightened relationship, but do you value friendship over the ability to live freely and be in a safe enviroment.

If you could all stop basing your arguments then using ad-hominems that'd be awesome.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Nuli summed it up pretty well , rest of you boneheads don't understand though.

As I said in my post. Nulli's post is irrelevant.

The question is as it is and it says enough as it is. You just cannot draw certain conclusions from it.

But as I said, for what it is, it says a lot. And it supports the fact that Muslims have the attitude of "not a true Muslim".
Original post by brainhuman
As I said in my post. Nulli's post is irrelevant.

The question is as it is and it says enough as it is. You just cannot draw certain conclusions from it.

But as I said, for what it is, it says a lot. And it supports the fact that Muslims have the attitude of "not a true Muslim".

How does it support the attitude of ' not a true muslim'
Original post by TSR Mustafa
How does it support the attitude of ' not a true muslim'

Apathy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending