The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Everybody can be racist
Reply 2
Here come the apologists.
ugh leave black people alone why do people care anyway. btw that woman is clearly mentally ill
Of course black people can be racist, racism is literally discrimination, dehumanization or alienation of someone else based solely on race...
Then that was dumb thought, OP. Go and look up the definition of racism.
I'm not even going to click on the link.

But everyone can be racist and I think that's pretty obvious and I'm sure you know it too.
Reply 7
Black people are far more racist and homophobic than whites, not even the same league lol
I'm waiting for that guy to pop up and explain to use why black people can't be racist

lol just wait, he'll come
The most racist guy I've ever known is half black (St Lucian), half white (English). His views are horrible.
Original post by Erebor
Black people are far more racist and homophobic than whites, not even the same league lol

TSR is full of sweeping statements. Where is your source?
imo her shade was so awkward
telling skai to go through puberty and I've seen men with wider hips than azealia banks
calling zayn a sand nigg4 but he's not even middle eastern though
Any person, no matter their race can be racist. This girl is clearly racist and a horrible human being. I've been on her twitter and she's also slagging off the UK and saying she's going to bring her guns to gigs because it's her right as a US citizen to have guns. What she said was vile and her skin colour has no stance on that.
but muh institutionalised racism
only white people can be racist
this is the fault of the patriachy
azealia is a victim because her ancestors may have been slaves
Reply 14
Original post by cherryred90s
TSR is full of sweeping statements. Where is your source?

kid i got ears, my ears got ears...
Original post by Erebor
kid i got ears, my ears got ears...

In other words, you have no source. You just like to make racist generalisations
Reply 16
Original post by alexschmalex
Totally!

Because we took millions of people from their homes and enslaved them for centuries.
Because we started the biggest war in the history with the intention to establish the dominance of our race and wipe out ethnicities/groups of people we didn't like.
Because we beat and hang people because they don't conform to our views what a person "should" be/do.
Because we think we know best for other races and try to impose our will on them through economic and military strength.
Because we automatically label other groups as criminals and thugs and menaces to society.
Because those of us in positions of authority abuse them and shoot or condemn other races to death because they must be criminals.
Because we dictate to everyone else how they should live their lives and threaten them for not conforming.
Because we ostracize other groups and make them feel unwanted and reviled for walking the same streets as us.
Because we follow non-black people around in stores to be sure they don't steal anything.
Because we don't expect other races to be anything more than a number in the prison system or a hole in a cemetery.
Because we don't hire people based off of their name and any preconceived notion we might have because of it.

I'm not racist but...*proceeds to make a whole shopping list of racist generalizations*
How can anybody believe black people cannot be racist? Totally absurd.
Reply 18
Totally!

Because we took millions of people from their homes and enslaved them for centuries.
Because we started the biggest war in the history with the intention to establish the dominance of our race and wipe out ethnicities/groups of people we didn't like.
Because we beat and hang people because they don't conform to our views what a person "should" be/do.
Because we think we know best for other races and try to impose our will on them through economic and military strength.
Because we automatically label other groups as criminals and thugs and menaces to society.
Because those of us in positions of authority abuse them and shoot or condemn other races to death because they must be criminals.
Because we dictate to everyone else how they should live their lives and threaten them for not conforming.
Because we ostracize other groups and make them feel unwanted and reviled for walking the same streets as us.
Because we follow non-black people around in stores to be sure they don't steal anything.
Because we don't expect other races to be anything more than a number in the prison system or a hole in a cemetery.
Because we don't hire people based off of their name and any preconceived notion we might have because of it.

Wait....

Spoiler

why are you associating all white people with nazi germany lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Totally!

Wait....

Spoiler

I'm not particularly bothered about the argument going on here, but some of things you have stated are just factually incorrect.

I'm not particularly sure which war you're going on about, but I assume it is one of the world wars as you claim it is the biggest in history, and neither of them were started because of race. That's just a lie I'm afraid.

Some of your claims are also a bit outdated, particularly if you are referring to the UK. Considering we abolished the death penalty in 1965 I highly doubt we have hanged many people for "not conforming" recently, and I don't seem to be able to remember the last time a UK official condoned the shooting of a citizen.

Plus, none of the points you make really justify individual, personal racism.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending