The Student Room Group

Maths exam iGCSE Paper 42 tomorrow

Hello everyone, is it true that version 2 of paper 4 (paper 42) is the most toughest ones. And pls i do not understand the system for grade thresholds. Can someone pls help me. BTW best of luck 4 tomorrow everyone.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10
Hello everyone, is it true that version 2 of paper 4 (paper 42) is the most toughest ones. And pls i do not understand the system for grade thresholds. Can someone pls help me. BTW best of luck 4 tomorrow everyone.

Hiya! I moved this to the maths forum for you - you're more likely to get a good answer here :smile:
How was the paper?
Original post by chemistry igcse
How was the paper?

Hi, it went awsum 4 me. Well it was much easier than i expected it to be. How was urs btw?
Original post by Fox Corner
Hiya! I moved this to the maths forum for you - you're more likely to get a good answer here :smile:

Thank u so much:smile:
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10
Hi, it went awsum 4 me. Well it was much easier than i expected it to be. How was urs btw?

I found most to of it quite easy, I added up the marksof the questions I struggled with and they only came to about 20 or something which I think is quite good considering it's a 130 mark paper, what do you think the grade thresholds will be like?
Original post by wannabeboarder
I found most to of it quite easy, I added up the marksof the questions I struggled with and they only came to about 20 or something which I think is quite good considering it's a 130 mark paper, what do you think the grade thresholds will be like?

Well, i dont think its gonna be less than 80 to get an A, what do u think?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending