At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

paramedic science

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Neptvnvs
Ahhh I bet you're anxious! I was! Wolverhampton for me just did it on UCAS without emailing me, UCAS emailed me saying something had changed and when I logged on to see what it was that Wolverhampton unconditionally accepted me! I hope the same for you!
That's great too, I hope that one goes just as well xxx

How long did you have to wait! The wait is killing me now lol xxx
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by alina-9
How long did you have to wait! The wait is killing me now lol xxx

Ahh I'm anxious every time I get a notification that you replied now! In between 1 - 2 weeks, I would say more likely mid-second week that I got my answer from them! God it would be great if you got in, still have my fingers crossed! xxx
Reply 22
Ahh I'm anxious every time I get a notification that you replied now! In between 1 - 2 weeks, I would say more likely mid-second week that I got my answer from them! God it would be great if you got in, still have my fingers crossed! xxx

Oh my god it's killing me!! If you don't hear off me it's because I haven't got in lol :frown: this is my second week!!! Fingers crossed tomorrow as I have Stafford on Friday and don't want to go lol I'm literally checking every hour! Xxx
Reply 23
Original post by alina-9
Oh my god it's killing me!! If you don't hear off me it's because I haven't got in lol :frown: this is my second week!!! Fingers crossed tomorrow as I have Stafford on Friday and don't want to go lol I'm literally checking every hour! Xxx

Wait is over....!!!!!!! Iv replied back :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: see you in September xxxx
Original post by alina-9
Wait is over....!!!!!!! Iv replied back :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: see you in September xxxx

This September? that is so so so amazing! :smile: We actually know someone going to the same uni, makes me a little happier! I'm very happy for you! xxxx
Reply 25
This September? that is so so so amazing! :smile: We actually know someone going to the same uni, makes me a little happier! I'm very happy for you! xxxx

thank you!! and yes this September!!! most defiantly happy I now someone now aswell!! who's we? lol omg im so happy!! woo hoo roll on sept :smile: xxxx
by the way how I do accept? do I need to withdraw my other 2 applications to accept this?
Original post by alina-9
thank you!! and yes this September!!! most defiantly happy I now someone now aswell!! who's we? lol omg im so happy!! woo hoo roll on sept :smile: xxxx
by the way how I do accept? do I need to withdraw my other 2 applications to accept this?

That's amazing! Go get accommodation now! And I mean we like I would know you and you would know me! xxxx as for accepting, you should be able to do that on the UCAS main page once your logged on if you click the offer and accept it :smile:
Reply 27
That's amazing! Go get accommodation now! And I mean we like I would know you and you would know me! xxxx as for accepting, you should be able to do that on the UCAS main page once your logged on if you click the offer and accept it :smile:

I don't live to far from Walsall about 30 min drive so wasn't to sure about accommodation.. I'm Goin to ring wolvo uni Tomo to see about what the conditional offer means? By all means once I have called them I will cancel my other applications to accept the wolvo one :smile: I'm so excited and nervous! But yes it's even better I now someone :smile: I just need to now if there still considering my qualifications? I have all my credits and my English and maths, so just unsure what is meant, at least I have my offer now but I'm such a stress head I need to now for certain about different things lol xxxx
Original post by alina-9
I don't live to far from Walsall about 30 min drive so wasn't to sure about accommodation.. I'm Goin to ring wolvo uni Tomo to see about what the conditional offer means? By all means once I have called them I will cancel my other applications to accept the wolvo one :smile: I'm so excited and nervous! But yes it's even better I now someone :smile: I just need to now if there still considering my qualifications? I have all my credits and my English and maths, so just unsure what is meant, at least I have my offer now but I'm such a stress head I need to now for certain about different things lol xxxx

Let me know how it goes! I'm not sure what it could mean, are you waiting for any grades/results at the moment? Either way I'm sure you're in! I'm so excited and nervous too, coming from so far away! If you got an offer, unconditional or conditional then I'm sure they have accepted your qualifications to an extent! :smile: xxxx
Hi good to you are starting in sept I am too
Reply 30
Yes I am for paramedics! Ah gd to now someone is lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an interview offer for paramedic science at Wolverhampton. What advice would you give in order to prepare for the interview? Also has anyone else applied for 2017 intake?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending