The Student Room Group

Do you believe in Aliens?

Poll

Do you believe in Aliens?

Theres trillons of planets out there...

Scroll to see replies

Yes, i think it's very naive not to
I believe that we are the only intelligent lifeforms to have ever existed.
I'm not sure believe is the right word, but I'd say the chances there are other intelligent life forms in the universe are virtually 100% considering its sheer size and number of planets and stars there are.
Reply 4
Original post by Blue_Mason
I believe that we are the only intelligent lifeforms to have ever existed.

You sure about that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Considering the universe is supposedly infinite... yeah. But they're really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really

Spoiler

far away so we'll never encounter them in our existence.
Original post by elen90
Considering the universe is supposedly infinite... yeah. But they're really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really

Spoiler

far away so we'll never encounter them in our existence.

Disagree, think we already have tbh
Reply 7
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Disagree, think we already have tbh

Why?
Reply 8
i dont believe in aliens but believe there is a life on other planets in different galaxies.
Reply 9
Original post by mkap
i dont believe in aliens but believe there is a life on other planets in different galaxies.

Life on other planets = aliens

:tongue:
Reply 10
Original post by dontudare
Life on other planets = aliens

:tongue:

well we would be aliens to them too haha
Reply 11
100%
In my opinion
Life, less advanced than that on Earth, exists as well as life more advanced than that on Earth also exists
Reply 12
Original post by mkap
well we would be aliens to them too haha

true
Yeah, and I reckon they're a million times more intelligent than us
Original post by RobML
You sure about that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes and I am most confident with my opinion, and they're facts to back ny statement.
An alien would be no more intelligent than bacterium.
Original post by elen90
Why?

Because, at a time when traveling anywhere was limited to about 8mph, communities on opposite sides of the planet all built shelters in exactly the same way, in exactly the same proportions, and all became uninhabited at exactly the same time, leaving those properties without a trace.

That's far too much of a coincidence for there not to have been 'outside' assistance.

But on a more basic note, the notion we are alone in the universe is incredibly arrogant.
Original post by dontudare
Theres trillons of planets out there...

I don't belive in aliens whatsoever, God only created humans and animals not 'aliens'

I think there are, so many galaxies out there, simple probability with such a vast sample size must have some alternate life form, it could be very basic/in a different form than we think...but its out there:moon:
Its pretty obvious there are Aliens although, it depends on what you class as an alien because humanoid looking aliens are less likely, but less complex organisms are extremely likely.
Original post by Blue_Mason
Yes and I am most confident with my opinion, and they're facts to back ny statement.
An alien would be no more intelligent than bacterium.

What makes you think that? We human beings evolved from organisms no more intelligent than bacteria - why could alien life not do the same?

Quick Reply

Latest