The Student Room Group

Official IB Exams Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

What do people predict grade boundary will be for SL maths TZ2?
Reply 321
Original post by Mr.Troll
Chem is more or less my last exam (excluding math HL P3), so I had no time to revise for chemistry.My classical sound track for tomorrow would probably be chopin's funeral march tomorrow.

I would say always look at the units (kJ and J...cm^3 dm^3). Also remember to multiply values from your data booklet by appropriate factors if needed

What's the Rhydberg equation?? I have HL chem tomorrow and have never heard of it...
Original post by jaichandak
Yea I too need to do very well in paper 3 in order to get a 7. Which timezone are you in and which option are you taking?

TZ1 and calculus. You?
Reply 323
Original post by Lottie_D
Really? Which time zone are you? I'm TZ2 and I found it remarkably easy?

Which questions did you struggle with if you're TZ2?

I'm sure it didn't go that badly, don't be too hard on yourself?

No I'm TZ0 - It was rather difficult. I managed some of it but guessed a bunch of them and left an entire questions (normal distribution one) empty cause i had no clue whatsoever as to how to solve it
how did people find the maths studies paper 2 ??
Original post by sophieec
how did people find the maths studies paper 2 ??

Really good, you? But yesterday's paper was easier
Original post by ziggyystardust

Other way around for me, I got nervous on paper one and ****ed up all the easy stuff
Original post by FecktheIB
Other way around for me, I got nervous on paper one and ****ed up all the easy stuff

yeah im the same! although there was one question which i completely screwed up on and could not do :frown:((((((
Reply 328
Original post by ziggyystardust

what tz are you? im tz0 and mine wasn't really good, it was kinda difficult :frown:
Original post by u97
what tz are you? im tz0 and mine wasn't really good, it was kinda difficult :frown:

I think I was TZ0 as well, the first question was a Venn
Reply 330
Original post by FecktheIB
I think I was TZ0 as well, the first question was a Venn

yeah it was, about the plane, bus and train if i recall. Oh well, looks like I ****ed up lol. But others from my class didn't do too well so at least im not the only one :P
Original post by u97
yeah it was, about the plane, bus and train if i recall. Oh well, looks like I ****ed up lol. But others from my class didn't do too well so at least im not the only one :P

Dw about it, the boundaries for a seven overall last year were like 77%, either way he shoot maths is done :wink:
Original post by thecsstudent
TZ1 and calculus. You?

TZ2 and Calc. Good luck and lets go get them 7s :smile:!!
Reply 333
Original post by JBucke
What's the Rhydberg equation?? I have HL chem tomorrow and have never heard of it...

SAME!!!! WTF IS THAT!!!??? 😂😭😂😭😭

🌿yungiq🌿
Chemistry HL was easy too! So glad that what's left is onyl chem paper 3 !! 😆😆
I guess IBO changed the chem paper after the physics outrage lol
Reply 336
Original post by zenlatte
Chemistry HL was easy too! So glad that what's left is onyl chem paper 3 !! 😆😆

thank god for that! I haven't done it yet but was so nervous that it was gonna be as bad as the physics!
Original post by u97

I'm TZ1
Any predictions for Psychology SL TZ2 Paper 1 tomorrow??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 339
Anyone doing history P3 today on Europe (Russia and Unifications)? What do you predict will come up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending