The Student Room Group

2016 Exam Motivation

Its the 11/05/2016 today which means 2 things:redface:

One, its military spouse day today :hugs:

and two, theres only 6 days until my first exam:frown:

Im doing Geography (Edexcel) and Maths (OCR) this year (2 out of my 4 cos education reforms means Im doing some at As and A2 and some at both,my internals are Bio and Chem):tongue:

Regardless Ive just realised Ive wasted a lot of time:bricks::facepalm::facepalm2:

Spoiler

The past week, month, Easter heck even last Christmas and maybe last Summer hols too, I could do so much more!

And for those who are like me who really need to start or continue revising extremely hard for exams, just drop down any thoughts here!:smile:

What are you studying atm?

What exams are you most/least confident about?

What are you going to do in the next hour/day?

Any tips? (pls not start earlier:colonhash:)

Yes we've all undoubtedly wasted some time:angry:, but today that ends after seeing this thread, theres nothing you can do to recover the lost time, but theres everything you can do now to do the best you can starting....NOW

Think about the long term, its only 1 or 2 or even 3 months max and it makes a HUGE difference for your next 10 or 20 or even 30 years, it'll be on your CV, your uni, your job and you'll be setting an example for your kids:ahee: (if you choose to have any)

So forget about your time wasted in the past, forget about the trial and tribulations youve been through so far because I believe in you and you should too. :h:

So lets clear that messy desk, do that past paper, start making concise notes and start discipling yourself, lets wake up on time over this weekend too and make sure we get the grades we deserve!

Without further ado, lets nail these exams!!:gthumb:

[video="youtube;FMug2TPuWAE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMug2TPuWAE[/video]

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
That awkward moment when everyone is already motivated and studying I guess? :tongue:
Original post by ForestShadow
That awkward moment when everyone is already motivated and studying I guess? :tongue:

Or we've lost the will to live. Running from revision like

I messed up my first year and I desperately don't want to mess up again. I want results day to come around and feel accomplished. Damn it'll feel so good if I smash it :s-smilie:
Original post by ForestShadow
Its the 11/05/2016 today which means 2 things:redface:

One, its military spouse day today :hugs:

and two, theres only 6 days until my first exam:frown:

Im doing Geography (Edexcel) and Maths (OCR) this year (2 out of my 4 cos education reforms means Im doing some at As and A2 and some at both,my internals are Bio and Chem):tongue:

Regardless Ive just realised Ive wasted a lot of time:bricks::facepalm::facepalm2:

Spoiler

The past week, month, Easter heck even last Christmas and maybe last Summer hols too, I could do so much more!

And for those who are like me who really need to start or continue revising extremely hard for exams, just drop down any thoughts here!:smile:

What are you studying atm?

What exams are you most/least confident about?

What are you going to do in the next hour/day?

Any tips? (pls not start earlier:colonhash:)

Yes we've all undoubtedly wasted some time:angry:, but today that ends after seeing this thread, theres nothing you can do to recover the lost time, but theres everything you can do now to do the best you can starting....NOW

Think about the long term, its only 1 or 2 or even 3 months max and it makes a HUGE difference for your next 10 or 20 or even 30 years, it'll be on your CV, your uni, your job and you'll be setting an example for your kids:ahee: (if you choose to have any)

So forget about your time wasted in the past, forget about the trial and tribulations youve been through so far because I believe in you and you should too. :h:

So lets clear that messy desk, do that past paper, start making concise notes and start discipling yourself, lets wake up on time over this weekend too and make sure we get the grades we deserve!

Without further ado, lets nail these exams!!:gthumb:

[video="youtube;FMug2TPuWAE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMug2TPuWAE[/video]

Spoiler

Make revision fun. Go outside to revise, listen to music (if that works for you), plan stuff that isn't revision to look forward to (e.g im going to do 2 past papes and then ill watch tv for an hour or whatever)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending