The Student Room Group

Energy drinks before exams

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ella_08
yeah exactly, ur right, I'll feel like a zombie

I'll probably have a bit, along with what you've mentioned, previously.

Btw:
If sitting a 2 hour exam tires you then we've got issues well above what energy drinks can solve :/
It's a dumb idea tbh
Original post by TSR Mustafa
GCSE's are pretty chill , how well have you done in mocks?

Everyone says that but right now it doesn't seem it. :bricks: I did quite good, like A*s/As and Bs but there are still some subjects that I need to do better on like maths and history. I just want them over tbh, it's so stressful!!
Reply 23
2 years ago, I was sitting mah English GCSE exam which was ... 1hr45 I think? and I drank redbull before ... yeh I spent the last half an hour of that exam cracking up to myself and almost flying out of my seat :rofl: never againnnnn
I never did it, its too risky.
Original post by RezzBerry
I'll probably have a bit, along with what you've mentioned, previously.

Btw:

Ooh dw I know the difference lol. It's just "ur" as in text talk can mean both. I know i should have said "you're" but it's just tsr
Original post by z33
2 years ago, I was sitting mah English GCSE exam which was ... 1hr45 I think? and I drank redbull before ... yeh I spent the last half an hour of that exam cracking up to myself and almost flying out of my seat :rofl: never againnnnn

Thanks! I'll learn from you hahhah
Original post by z33

Errm are you sure you're not confusing LSD with caffeine :X

Spoiler

True but 'text' language really pisses me off. There's a user on here who does it and its sooooooo annoying. Its probably more effort to think of what to write in 'text' form instead of just typing out the whole sentence.
Original post by Ella_08
Everyone says that but right now it doesn't seem it. :bricks: I did quite good, like A*s/As and Bs but there are still some subjects that I need to do better on like maths and history. I just want them over tbh, it's so stressful!!

I've never really stressed in an exam , i walk in very confidently helps a lot.
Reply 30
Errm are you sure you're not confusing LSD with caffeine :X

Idk I did meet up with Toby Turner the night before...
Original post by RezzBerry
True but 'text' language really pisses me off. There's a user on here who does it and its sooooooo annoying. Its probably more effort to think of what to write in 'text' form instead of just typing out the whole sentence.

fair enough. I don't mind it personally. Btw just to mention, it should be "it's" as in "it is" rather than 'its' in your sentence (;
Original post by z33
Idk I did meet up with Toby Turner the night before...

idk who tht is , google search comes up with the youtuber Tobcusus something like tht
I've never really stressed in an exam , i walk in very confidently helps a lot.

I like that :u:
Original post by Fractite
You'd get a super high energy rush (too much for some people's liking) and then feel empty/deflated, so I'd personally steer clear of them.

yes you do then you drink more

Spoiler

Reply 35
idk who tht is , google search comes up with the youtuber Tobcusus something like tht

o then its not funny
yeh that's him
he had a lot of allegations made against him that he drugged some gurl by putting something in her drink

do u get it? no
okeh
can you show me out? where's the door?
Original post by Ella_08
Uuuh that would be terrible :/

It would. :yep:
Original post by Ella_08
I know they're not healthy but sleep and water just don't give me the energy I need. And btw I'd only do it for a couple of exams (the 2:15 english ones especially)

I had a 2:10 exam yesterday and took an energy drink and I started to feel tired towards the last hour.

So I wouldn't advise it personally, but at the same time I think I felt tired during the exam because I didn't have any sleep the night before and I took the energy drink quite early in the morning, so it was wearing off by the time I finished my exam.

I will still take it for my other exams lol
Reply 38
Original post by Anonymous
I had a 2:10 exam yesterday and took an energy drink and I started to feel tired towards the last hour.

So I wouldn't advise it personally, but at the same time I think I felt tired during the exam because I didn't have any sleep the night before and I took the energy drink quite early in the morning, so it was wearing off by the time I finished my exam.

I will still take it for my other exams lol

This is me btw, I don't know why it's on anon.
Wb having energy drinks after an exam so that you can revise for the one you have the next day?

Quick Reply