The Student Room Group

Unicorn's Kingdom MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
Would that be your Spotify list? :tongue: I have Spotify but I actually prefer ITunes. That might seem odd considering you can almost listen to anything on Spotify, but I just feel like ITunes feels a little more personal :tongue:

Of course I like The Beatles :tongue: As if I wouldn't mention them :tongue: and I haven't heard a lot of The Beach Boys, but they seem awesome.

Because there are bands I like more than them :tongue: Sometimes I don't really like listening to the obvious bands :tongue:

The Railway Children
[video="youtube;O03txlJ11Hs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O03txlJ11Hs[/video]

Haha thank you very much :tongue:

yeah :biggrin: i know what you mean, but i prefer spotify atm but thinking of switching to apple music, not sure yet though :tongue:

they are just a classic :tongue: please do listen to them more, i could give you some recommendations if you want me to :smile:

yeh, same here... like seriously some of the bands/artists i listen to no one, like i mean no one has even heard of them, let along their songs :rofl:

ah, that explains a lot :biggrin: i though you meant the railway children, like the kids book or something :lol: didn't know there was an actual band called that :redface: and it is really good btw

no worries, just stating the truth :h:
Original post by bookworm246love
yeah :biggrin: i know what you mean, but i prefer spotify atm but thinking of switching to apple music, not sure yet though :tongue:

they are just a classic :tongue: please do listen to them more, i could give you some recommendations if you want me to :smile:

yeh, same here... like seriously some of the bands/artists i listen to no one, like i mean no one has even heard of them, let along their songs :rofl:

ah, that explains a lot :biggrin: i though you meant the railway children, like the kids book or something :lol: didn't know there was an actual band called that :redface: and it is really good btw

no worries, just stating the truth :h:

Ah right :smile: I don't know much about Apple Music haha.

I edited my post above - I initially didn't think they were my thing myself, but someone at College recommended that I listen to 'Pet Sounds'. I haven't listened to it yet, but I've heard Good Vibrations and Wouldn't It Be Nice. I like vocal harmonies :tongue: and they sounded good :biggrin: Plus my mum plays them occasionally as she likes them. Yeah, you could at some point :smile:

Haha I sort of like that though :tongue: although it is better when people actually know what you're on about :rofl: The Chameleons for example. They're like the most underrated band in music :rofl: They're fantastically good and no one really even knows about them :tongue: The Bunnymen are underrated too I feel. Have you heard any other of their songs other than what you mentioned? :smile:

:rofl: Yeah I really like that song :smile: It's my favourite by them I'd say.
Watching a program on BBC Red Button - "Sounds Of The 80s" and they're showing The Reflex video :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
don't worry about it, things like that happen :smile:

oh okay, and yeah, i think it could be really similar but i don't think it's meant to be a comedy :smile: would you recommend awkward? might start watching it haha :tongue:

yeah, and hurry up about it :colonhash:

and the smiths :tongue:

Haha okay then! Thank you! :smile:
Ahhh I see, I shall be sure to check it out at some point then! :smile: Its okay, its a bit naff but I do find some of it quite funny - its usually on MTV if they do broadcast it! :tongue:

Hahaha yeah @SassKing13 make it snappy :colonhash: (even though I just saw that you have infact made a list :tongue:)

yeah, same here haha :tongue: always omg, like why the hell would you put up with people like that? :lol:

great and thank you :smile: would love to be a part of it

well, for me it brings back memories :':wink: used to go sailing like all the time on my mum's boat and i used to love it, that's until she sold her boat :redface:

they are all great songs :biggrin: and yeah, i don't blame you... i could be talk all day about music (oops, i think i mean the rest of my life :tongue:)

thank you :h: and yes, i've heard it before and of course it's amazing

awesome :smile: my favourites are this charming man, what difference does it make?, heaven knows i'm miserable now, how soon is now?, the headmaster ritual, the boy with the thorn in his side, bigmouth strikes again, there is a light that never goes out, girlfriend in a coma, and asleep of course :h:

Depeche Mode - angels and wrong
Duran Duran - we've already spoken about them :tongue:
Spandau Ballet - gold and true are my two favourites
Echo and the Bunnymen - the killing moon and people are strange
The Cars - drive, good times roll, and my best friend's girl
Dire Straits - romeo and juliet
Rolling Stones - paint it black
The Eagles - hotel california and take it easy
David Bowie - my fave :love: can't actually pick any favourite songs, because they are all so amazing, but my ultimate fave is heroes
Roxy Music - chris only introduced me recently to them, and my favourites so far are avalon and more then this
Bryan Ferry - avonmore and jonny and mary
Sex Pistols - anarchy in the uk and problems
The Clash - london calling and should i stay or should i go?
Blue Oyster Cult - (don't fear) the reaper
The Beatles - all their songs are great, but the best album by far is saint peppers lonely hearts club band :love:
The Police - every breath you take
UB40 - kingston town
Wham - i know it's cheesy but last christmas (it's always the best christmas song :tongue:)
The Undertones - teenage kicks
The Who - my generation

same here :rofl:

(too much :lol: i could be for ages really haha.... the hives? don't think i've heard of them...)

yeah :biggrin: they started that year, right? 1980? and hammersmith odeon? do you know where that is? and yeah, girls on film was great and so was careless memories... actually think that careless memories might be my new favourite duran duran song haha :tongue:

Hahaha ikr!!! :biggrin: And right, I shall add you when I have just sent this message! :smile:

Aww that's awesome!! Sailing sounds so cool! Especially on a hot summers day! How come she decided to sell it? :frown:

Haha ikr, and thank you!! :smile: Haha I know exactly what you mean actually - could go on about it for a fair amount of time :lol: Absolutely nothing wrong with that though!

Oooh cool!! I have only heard a few of those, but have just added the others to my YouTube watch list for after revision! :biggrin: I just love the guitar riff on This Charming Man - always puts me in a good mood!

Awesome!!! I like all of those songs - some fabulous choices there! Am I allowed to add a few?
Spandau Ballet - Chant No.1 and The Freeze
Depeche Mode - there are too many to choose from :tongue: I will just have to go with Enjoy the Silence and Just Cant Get Enough (cheeeeeesy :lol:)
Dire Straits - I really like Sultans of Swing, also, Romeo and Juliet is in an old guitar book of my dads so maybe I should learn it?! :lol:
Echo and the Bunnymen - All that Jazz and Read it in Books
Rolling Stones - this is nearly impossible, but Jumpin' Jack Flash and Brown Sugar
David Bowie - same as above :lol: but I do like Suffragette City and The Jean Genie (not too sure of the spelling though :rofl:)
The Eagles - I love Take it Easy! :five: also James Dean and Witchy Woman
Roxy Music - Love is the Drug is my favourite, I bet you would recognise it too if you heard it!
Bryan Ferry - Tokyo Joe and Lets Stick Together
Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen
The Clash - Clash City Rockers and Rock the Casbah
Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper is their best! I also like ME 262
I agree with you on The Beatles! :five:
The Police - Message in a Bottle
UB40 - Food For Thought
Wham - Im quite sad, I like Club Tropicana, Young Guns (Go For It!) and Wham Rap (Enjoy What You Do?)
The Undertones - You've Got My Number (Why Don't You Use It) or Jimmy Jimmy
The Who - My Generation, Long Live Rock or Pinball Wizard

Haha oh I see! I would be curious as to what modern music your into though! These are The Hives;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz1Jwyxd4tE
Duran Duran have been around since 1978 (formed by JT and Nick Rhodes). Though the 'famous 'line up' was established early 1980 :smile: Hahaha I'm guessing The Hammersmith Odeon is in Hammersmith? :lol: Haha omg really? I do like it, there Top of the Pops performance of it is funny (so is the video :lol:)
Watching a program on BBC Red Button - "Sounds Of The 80s" and they're showing The Reflex video :tongue:

Hahaha omg I watched that on Saturday night!!! My dad put it on and I was just there like 'Dad its Duran Duran!!' That TV program is acatually really good - I only started watching it recently!!
Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha omg I watched that on Saturday night!!! My dad put it on and I was just there like 'Dad its Duran Duran!!' That TV program is acatually really good - I only started watching it recently!!

Ah cool! :biggrin: Do you know when a new episode is supposed to be on? It looks really cool :smile:
Patience Amellia. God :colonhash: :tongue:

Feels like have been waiting HUNDREDS of years..... Amellia had better be impressed!

Okay so I'm pretty much going to list all the bands\solo artists in my ITunes library :tongue: There are albums there that I haven't listened to yet, but I'll probably like them :tongue: *Amellia, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I deleted Duran Duran :colondollar: There are bands I like just a bit more than them *expects Amellia to never forgive me for such a terrible action* :rofl: I still like them though :smile:

That's right, everything will be posted :rofl:

The Animals
Aztec Camera
The Beach Boys
The Beatles
Big Star
Blue Oyster Cult
The Bluetones
Bob Dylan
Buzzcocks
The Byrds
The Cars
The Chameleons
The Church
The Clash
The Comsat Angels
The Cramps
The Cult
The Cure
David Bowie
Deep Purple
Depeche Mode
The Doors
Echo and the Bunnymen
Eddie and the Hot Rods
Editors
The Electric Prunes
The Feelies
The Field Mice
Fleetwood Mac
Franz Ferdinand
Free
Gang of Four
The Go-Betweens
Golden Earring
The House of Love
The Icicle Works
Iggy and the Stooges
Iggy Pop
Interpol
INXS
The Jam
The Jesus and Mary Chain
Josef K
Joy Division
The Killers
The Kinks
The Knack
The La's
Led Zeppelin
Lloyd Cole & The Commotions
Lou Reed
Love
Lowlife
Magazine
MC5
Midnight Oil
The Mission
The Modern Lovers
The Moody Blues
Neil Young
New Model Army
New Order
Nick Drake
The Only Ones
OMD
Pink Floyd - might delete this :tongue:
Pixies
The Police
Primal Scream
Psychedelic Furs
Queen
R.E.M.
Radiohead
The Railway Children
The Replacements
The Rolling Stones
Roxy Music
Rush
Scott Walker
The Seeds
Simple Minds
The Skids
The Smiths
The Soft Boys
The Sound
The Standells
The Stone Roses
The Stranglers
The Strokes
Suede
Supergrass
T. Rex
Talking Heads
Tame Impala
The Teardrop Explodes
Tears for Fears
Television
The The
Thin Lizzy
Tom Waits
U2
Ultravox - both incarnations
The Undertones
The Velvet Underground
Violent Femmes
The Waterboys
The Who
The Wild Swans
Wire
Wishbone Ash
The Wonder Stuff
XTC

and...

The 13th Floor Elevators

That's everything :rofl:

Honourable mention - Duran Duran :tongue:

Woah hold onto your seats guys - epic-ness this way comes!!
And yeah its okay, im used to everyone saying bad stuff about them anyways, I'm not that fussed :lol: Tbh I post them enough on this site to last many life times :rofl:

Haha just though I would take the liberty to highlight all of the :awesome: choices on that list (which is extremely biased seeing as I have never heard of some of them :lol:) Was kind of worth the wait I suppose..... and oh well, I have enough Duran Duran to make up for your lacking of it :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Ah cool! :biggrin: Do you know when a new episode is supposed to be on? It looks really cool :smile:

The most recent one is on iPlayer (which is that episode where Sarah speaks to the guy from Level 42 - who were quite good!) Theyre just running them all on a loop on that BBC interactive channel for now - but yeah, new episodes become available on iPlayer!
Feels like have been waiting HUNDREDS of years..... Amellia had better be impressed!

Woah hold onto your seats guys - epic-ness this way comes!!
And yeah its okay, im used to everyone saying bad stuff about them anyways, I'm not that fussed :lol: Tbh I post them enough on this site to last many life times :rofl:

Haha just though I would take the liberty to highlight all of the :awesome: choices on that list (which is extremely biased seeing as I have never heard of some of them :lol:) Was kind of worth the wait I suppose..... and of well, I have enough Duran Duran to make up for your lacking of it :tongue:

:rofl: :lol:

:lol:

Haha I do like them, just not quite as much as other bands :tongue:

Yay :lol: You should check out the ones you haven't heard of :tongue: Such as;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvbFfZr1BO0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-kVFfKezVo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWB7jWtkSMw
The most recent one is on iPlayer (which is that episode where Sarah speaks to the guy from Level 42 - who were quite good!) Theyre just running them all on a loop on that BBC interactive channel for now - but yeah, new episodes become available on iPlayer!

Ah I see :smile: Thanks! :biggrin:
:rofl: :lol:

:lol:

Haha I do like them, just not quite as much as other bands :tongue:

Yay :lol: You should check out the ones you haven't heard of :tongue: Such as;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvbFfZr1BO0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-kVFfKezVo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWB7jWtkSMw

Haha fair enough :lol:

I will do at some point! I would do now but sat in the conservatory with my dad :rofl:

Ah I see :smile: Thanks! :biggrin:

Np! :smile: Reminds me, I have about 4 totp episodes to watch at some point :lol:
Haha fair enough :lol:

I will do at some point! I would do now but sat in the conservatory with my dad :rofl:

Np! :smile: Reminds me, I have about 4 totp episodes to watch at some point :lol:

Haha I see :rofl:

My dad just told me about this band, I've never heard of them until now. His trousers and the woman backing singer :rofl:
[video="youtube;UGzLQsqn1nQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGzLQsqn1nQ[/video]
Haha I see :rofl:

My dad just told me about this band, I've never heard of them until now. His trousers and the woman backing singer :rofl:
[video="youtube;UGzLQsqn1nQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGzLQsqn1nQ[/video]

Hahaha wow they looks like a right bunch :lol:
Ah right :smile: I don't know much about Apple Music haha.

I edited my post above - I initially didn't think they were my thing myself, but someone at College recommended that I listen to 'Pet Sounds'. I haven't listened to it yet, but I've heard Good Vibrations and Wouldn't It Be Nice. I like vocal harmonies :tongue: and they sounded good :biggrin: Plus my mum plays them occasionally as she likes them. Yeah, you could at some point :smile:

Haha I sort of like that though :tongue: although it is better when people actually know what you're on about :rofl: The Chameleons for example. They're like the most underrated band in music :rofl: They're fantastically good and no one really even knows about them :tongue: The Bunnymen are underrated too I feel. Have you heard any other of their songs other than what you mentioned? :smile:

:rofl: Yeah I really like that song :smile: It's my favourite by them I'd say.

well, neither did i but it turns out that it is actually very much like spotify :smile: i haven't made up my mind about it yet though

that's cool :smile: my dad used to always play them when we went away and so it's a bit of a holiday thing for me really
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4slliAtQU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRonG87eKw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnPL5OXSBNE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ijkYkJfg0s
i like most of their song but the best are good vibrations and surfin' usa :tongue:

i know what you mean but yes :tongue: like when i find someone who's heard/knows of a band or artist, i'm like where have you been the whole of my life? :rofl: totally agree with you that the chameleons and the bunneymen are/were underrated... i even asked my mum/older people i know about them and they even haven't heard of them, even though they were from that era :redface: now that's bad, i mean really bad so bad it's awful... just makes me wanna cry sassking :sad:

for which, chameleons or bunnymen? or both? :smile:

yeah, will listen to more of their stuff at some point :smile: any recommendations?

yeah, i saw it too and you'll never guess what? :tongue: @Amellia123 you might want to see this.... the reflex is my favourite song of all time, i swear. no seriously it was the one song that i used to love as a young girl haha (still love now haha :tongue:) my dad used to always, and i mean always used to play it in the car like all the time :love he used to play it in the evening usually coming back from my grandma's who lives a couple of hours away and it was usually late enough that my sister and i were quite tired and i always tried to say awake for this song, even if my eyes were closing on me... no matter what, i had to listen to it... it brings back so many memories :':wink:
(i seriously mean it when i say the favourite song of all time, but honestly i think it's the best in the whole wide world of music :tongue:)
(edited 7 years ago)
Hahaha ikr!!! :biggrin: And right, I shall add you when I have just sent this message! :smile:

Aww that's awesome!! Sailing sounds so cool! Especially on a hot summers day! How come she decided to sell it? :frown:

Haha ikr, and thank you!! :smile: Haha I know exactly what you mean actually - could go on about it for a fair amount of time :lol: Absolutely nothing wrong with that though!

Oooh cool!! I have only heard a few of those, but have just added the others to my YouTube watch list for after revision! :biggrin: I just love the guitar riff on This Charming Man - always puts me in a good mood!

Awesome!!! I like all of those songs - some fabulous choices there! Am I allowed to add a few?
Spandau Ballet - Chant No.1 and The Freeze
Depeche Mode - there are too many to choose from :tongue: I will just have to go with Enjoy the Silence and Just Cant Get Enough (cheeeeeesy :lol:)
Dire Straits - I really like Sultans of Swing, also, Romeo and Juliet is in an old guitar book of my dads so maybe I should learn it?! :lol:
Echo and the Bunnymen - All that Jazz and Read it in Books
Rolling Stones - this is nearly impossible, but Jumpin' Jack Flash and Brown Sugar
David Bowie - same as above :lol: but I do like Suffragette City and The Jean Genie (not too sure of the spelling though :rofl:)
The Eagles - I love Take it Easy! :five: also James Dean and Witchy Woman
Roxy Music - Love is the Drug is my favourite, I bet you would recognise it too if you heard it!
Bryan Ferry - Tokyo Joe and Lets Stick Together
Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen
The Clash - Clash City Rockers and Rock the Casbah
Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper is their best! I also like ME 262
I agree with you on The Beatles! :five:
The Police - Message in a Bottle
UB40 - Food For Thought
Wham - Im quite sad, I like Club Tropicana, Young Guns (Go For It!) and Wham Rap (Enjoy What You Do?)
The Undertones - You've Got My Number (Why Don't You Use It) or Jimmy Jimmy
The Who - My Generation, Long Live Rock or Pinball Wizard

Haha oh I see! I would be curious as to what modern music your into though! These are The Hives;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz1Jwyxd4tE
Duran Duran have been around since 1978 (formed by JT and Nick Rhodes). Though the 'famous 'line up' was established early 1980 :smile: Hahaha I'm guessing The Hammersmith Odeon is in Hammersmith? :lol: Haha omg really? I do like it, there Top of the Pops performance of it is funny (so is the video :lol:)

yeah, just got it now thank you :smile: will join as soon as i've sent this message

it would be until you fell in :frown: even on a warm day, it was not pleasant, trust me. but anyway she sold it, as it was quite old (like 20 or something at the time :redface:) and also we didn't have enough money to continue doing it as we kept it at a sailing club

no worries :h: yeah haha, i could go on for ages... i probably could talk someone to death with music i swear :tongue: and no, nothing wrong with that

okay great, you will let me know what you think? right? :smile: same haha, it's the best :tongue:

great :h: yeah, course you are...
spandau ballet - yes, and yes :biggrin:
depeche mode - it's not cheesy enough, even though i do say so myself haha
dire straits - :five: both great song and yes, would be great (you play guitar? :eek:)
echo and the bunny men - haven't got round to those songs yet :redface:
rolling stones - both are great, just like the rest of songs :smile:
david bowie - yes, yes, yes :five: rebel, rebel, space oddity, life on mars?, under pressure, moonage daydream, ashes to ashes...
the eagles - need to listen to more of their stuff tbh but take it easy is the best :redface:
roxy music - strangely enough, don't recognise it :redface: more then this is the one i remember from my childhood
bryan ferry - need to listen to those songs
sex pistols - of course :love:
the clash - still great songs, not the best i think haha :tongue:
blue oyster cult - oh my god, i didn't actually think any one else knew them :redface:
:five: they used to be my favourite band when i was 14, used to listen to that whole album every morning and ever afternoon on the way to and from school :lol: (the beatles that is haha :tongue:)
the police - more music i need to listen to :redface:
(i seriously need to make a playlist of all this wonderful music that i haven't listened to yet :h:)
ub40 - yet more amazing music haha :tongue: (actually i looked and they have a few concerts coming up, might go and see them :biggrin:)
wham - sad that i like last christmas or is that actually a song? :lol: i saw club tropicana on the sounds of the 80's programme and i actually really like it :biggrin:
the undertones - all the more music i need to listen to haha :tongue: (they also have a few concerts coming up :mmm:)
the who - all great songs there

really? :redface: i seriously could be here all night. do you want me to make a list? would take me a while, there is a lot, as @SassKing13 could tell you... i think it might be easier to check out my spotify/facebook :lol: but i'll make you a list if you want me to :smile:

and i'm listening to them now and i like them :smile: so far i've listened to tick tick boom, walk idiot walk, two-timing touch and broken bones... and the one you linked, lost it now :redface:

oh okay, so it was still quite early in their career history? 'famous line up'? hammersmith as in hammersmith in london? it's just i used to live there, and i've never heard of it :redface: yes, but now i think it's the reflex :lol: (if you've seen my post to sassking, where i tagged you)

really? :redface: could you link me the video?
(edited 7 years ago)

actually think i've heard this one before but didn't/haven't watched the video and oh my god, i can't breathe :rofl:

i need to catch up on it/watch more of it :smile: i watched in tonight and it's really good
someone posted this on the 'what are you listing to now' thread...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=59&v=STxcwDeX2SY
think it's pretty awful cover :sad:
what do you guys think?
(edited 7 years ago)
yeah, just got it now thank you :smile: will join as soon as i've sent this message

it would be until you fell in :frown: even on a warm day, it was not pleasant, trust me. but anyway she sold it, as it was quite old (like 20 or something at the time :redface:) and also we didn't have enough money to continue doing it as we kept it at a sailing club

no worries :h: yeah haha, i could go on for ages... i probably could talk someone to death with music i swear :tongue: and no, nothing wrong with that

okay great, you will let me know what you think? right? :smile: same haha, it's the best :tongue:

great :h: yeah, course you are...
spandau ballet - yes, and yes :biggrin:
depeche mode - it's not cheesy enough, even though i do say so myself haha
dire straits - :five: both great song and yes, would be great (you play guitar? :eek:)
echo and the bunny men - haven't got round to those songs yet :redface:
rolling stones - both are great, just like the rest of songs :smile:
david bowie - yes, yes, yes :five: rebel, rebel, space oddity, life on mars?, under pressure, moonage daydream, ashes to ashes...
the eagles - need to listen to more of their stuff tbh but take it easy is the best :redface:
roxy music - strangely enough, don't recognise it :redface: more then this is the one i remember from my childhood
bryan ferry - need to listen to those songs
sex pistols - of course :love:
the clash - still great songs, not the best i think haha :tongue:
blue oyster cult - oh my god, i didn't actually think any one else knew them :redface:
:five: they used to be my favourite band when i was 14, used to listen to that whole album every morning and ever afternoon on the way to and from school :lol: (the beatles that is haha :tongue:)
the police - more music i need to listen to :redface:
(i seriously need to make a playlist of all this wonderful music that i haven't listened to yet :h:)
ub40 - yet more amazing music haha :tongue: (actually i looked and they have a few concerts coming up, might go and see them :biggrin:)
wham - sad that i like last christmas or is that actually a song? :lol: i saw club tropicana on the sounds of the 80's programme and i actually really like it :biggrin:
the undertones - all the more music i need to listen to haha :tongue: (they also have a few concerts coming up :mmm:)
the who - all great songs there

really? :redface: i seriously could be here all night. do you want me to make a list? would take me a while, there is a lot, as @SassKing13 could tell you... i think it might be easier to check out my spotify/facebook :lol: but i'll make you a list if you want me to :smile:

and i'm listening to them now and i like them :smile: so far i've listened to tick tick boom, walk idiot walk, two-timing touch and broken bones... and the one you linked, lost it now :redface:

oh okay, so it was still quite early in their career history? 'famous line up'? hammersmith as in hammersmith in london? it's just i used to live there, and i've never heard of it :redface: yes, but now i think it's the reflex :lol: (if you've seen my post to sassking, where i tagged you)

really? :redface: could you link me the video?

Ahh i see, its does look really difficult! Thats such a shame too :frown: I think im just expecting it to be like the Rio video when its not :lol: My dad used to do sailing when he was a boy, but that was only on holiday :smile:
Of course i will! When i have completed maths revisons tonight (yay maths)

I shall reply to the listings fully when i next on the computer (so any left out will be answered!)
Depeche Mode not cheesy enough?!?! :eek: what about New Life then? :lol:
I love Dire Staits, and yeah i do! Supposedly been playing since i was about 8, but ive never been for a lesson :lol: i just download guitar tabs and go learn :lol:
Damn i forgot Rebel Rebel!! He has way too many good songs dont you think?
Did you not? Ahh not to worry, it used to be on the Debenhams advert a few years ago :lol:
Not for The Clash no? Oops :lol: Which album of theirs is you favourite?
Haha yep! I know Blue Oyster Cult! :woo: can play (Dont Fear) The Reaper, but some of the vocals are too low for me to sing :lol:
Awww! My mum had an old Beatles cassette that she used to play in the car all the time :lol: Have you ever heard of The Hollies?
Haha going to see UB40 would be amazing - they orinate from the same club as Duran Duran!
Haha nothibg wront with a but of Club Tropicana, i actually forgot to add Bananarama to the cheesy artists list :lol:
The Undertones?! No way!! That would be awesome!!

Haha looks like i manged to answer to them okay (but this ia sooooooo slow :lol:)

Hahaha well i dont have facebook so maybe just narrow it down to a top 20? :smile: :tongue:

Do you really? They were on Jools Holland years ago, theyre so good live (well live on tv :lol:) theyre all great songs! I also quite like main offender, and the link i sent was for 'hate to say i told you so' :smile:

Yeah, it was in 81 when they actually became famous (planet earth was realeased in march i think) and then they had totp fame! And yeah! Haha awesome!! Maybe its been demolished? The Rum Runner where Duran/UB40/Dexy's stared out was demolished in the late 80s *sigh*

The Reflex is your all time fave?! Omg!! Aww thats such a lovely way it becoming 'the best song in the world' too :love: i actually cant believe this, i didnt know anyone else liked The Reflex (flex flex flex :lol:)
i need to catch up on it/watch more of it :smile: i watched in tonight and it's really good

Its a good show isnt it?! I like how she has the artists on to chat too as well, she had Tony Hadley on recently!! Im so pleased you like it - soon youll be watching totp every thursday too on BBC4 :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest