The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Interesting, i'm not religious but religious architecture is certainly of curiosity.

The safety of Palestinians is very important, but as for attitudes the Israelis do appear far more liberal (from what i've read which is why I asked). I know there are some disgusting attitudes towards Ethiopians but on the whole the population is much more similar to our Western states.

Is it true that those with darker skin are treated very badly in Israel? Especially in detention centres because of the large amount of racism within the country towards dark skinned people like Ethiopians
Original post by queen-bee
So you're now going on to imply that all Palestinians are terrorist and anyone that supports a Palestinian state is also a terrorist? I really have no words for you. Israel and Hamas are both terrorists but not innocent Palestinian/israeli men,women and children.

Deal with it. I'm not the only Christian who supports Palestine :h:

I told you why I support a Palestinian state just like everyone else on this site,I'm sorry you don't like or agree with what we have to say now please move on. Where I see injustices being carried out,I will speak out against it just like any other human being. I don't differentiate between religions or races. I know you have a great deal of dislike towards Arabs in general so please take your racism elsewhere

I never said all Palestinians were terrorists. That would be a foolish and ignorant thing to say because i haven't seen DJ Khaled blow up any buildings yet LOL, however what i did say was that the Palestinian government who notably bicker with israel, but also with themselves, specifically Hamas, who teach their children that jews are dogs and pigs and openly promote suicide bombings and also hold political powers are in fact terrorists, Israel and it's government aren't. It's not their fault that they are so high tech and well equipped.

And i don't hate arabs, Jesus christ wouldn't accept me if i did hate arabs, and i'm not a racist, i've also accepted that you side with Palestine over Israel, fair enough.

All I'm saying is that you should watch what you say about Jews, calling us, God chosen people terrorists isn't something a follower of Yahweh should do.
Free Palestine
Interesting, i'm not religious but religious architecture is certainly of curiosity.

The safety of Palestinians is very important, but as for attitudes the Israelis do appear far more liberal (from what i've read which is why I asked). I know there are some disgusting attitudes towards Ethiopians but on the whole the population is much more similar to our Western states.

I am a Christian, my mother is Jewish, before people call me biased I must say that, Jews have always been willing to negotiate a peace treaty with Palestinians, Its only those vile terrorists that use women and kids as human shields and send 5 year olds on suicide bombings that cause trouble, the current president brought up an idea of One state mixing both the jews and the Palestinians to live in peace together. Which isn't an awful idea.
Original post by Multiculturalism
Free Palestine

From what?
Original post by Truthteller10
From what?

From the Israeli Apartheid

You obviously don't know what you're talking about
Original post by Truthteller10
You obviously don't know what you're talking about

Please enlighten me, mr truth teller
Is it true that those with darker skin are treated very badly in Israel? Especially in detention centres because of the large amount of racism within the country towards dark skinned people like Ethiopians

Absolute nonsense.

We have thousands of religious excursions to the Holy land every where from Africans who want to tour Israel, especially black africans like South Africans, Nigerians, Ghanians etc.

Everyone seems to have no problem lying against the Jews.
Because of Jesus :love:

Are you saying the taking back of Jerusalem during the crusades was justifiable because of Jesus?
Please enlighten me, mr truth teller

What Israeli Apartheid are you talking about?

I have heard this is the case, not sure if it is to do with them being dark skinned, medical reasons (due to emigration from poorer areas), cultural reasons or questions of their Jewishness.

I had a quick look for a general overview:

A survey published by the Jerusalem Post in 2005 found that 43% of Israelis would not marry an Ethiopian and would not want their children to marry a member of the community (this was 2005 though)

That doesn't exactly put them in a very positive light.

A victim of the Israeli apartheid. :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by admonit

Spoiler

Damn..he is fit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AhmedMA99
Palestine or Israel ?

Being an English man I am going to back Western values, Israel are a lot more Westernised compared with Palestine, So Israel
Original post by drosstalk
Being an English man I am going to back Western values, Israel are a lot more Westernised compared with Palestine, So Israel

Lebanon is pretty westernized, so please support Lebanon against Israel:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KaminiZindagi
Lebanon is pretty westernized, so please support Lebanon against Israel:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No thanks.

I do believe there will be another holocaust... In England- You take it why did Hitler exterminate Jews among his 7 groups (not going into other groups) It was because in Nazi Germany, The german people was in poverty whilst the Jewish people was more likely to be enterprising and have wealth via their corner shops. This is very stereotypical and i hope nobody takes offence Muslims own a lot of small businesses in England through corner shops and are getting Richer in the processes. All it would take is one Terrorist attack in the UK and we would have an Holocaust here lead by a far right Conservative leader- maybe a back bencher who has the economic views of the tories and the social values of the BNP
I have heard this is the case, not sure if it is to do with them being dark skinned, medical reasons (due to emigration from poorer areas), cultural reasons or questions of their Jewishness.

I had a quick look for a general overview:

A survey published by the Jerusalem Post in 2005 found that 43% of Israelis would not marry an Ethiopian and would not want their children to marry a member of the community (this was 2005 though)

That doesn't exactly put them in a very positive light.

I remember seeing a documentary about racism within Israel towards Ethiopians and Darker skinned individuals on RT,especially how they're mistreated in detention centres. It's very sad :frown:
Woke struck me the most are the cases which involved some of them being burnt. I've also heard of cases of sterilisation of Ethiopians living in Israel.
Original post by admonit

Spoiler

I had thought that dog part of his shirt for a moment there.
Original post by admonit

Spoiler

Show pics of Gaza,especially during Israeli ground invasions

Latest

Trending

Trending