The Student Room Group

I thought black people couldn't be racist

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincePaul567677
I have answered the old "Africans sold each other" thing, millions of time.

You may have, but you obviously don't get it yet, do you? Blacks enslaved blacks and then sold them to other blacks, Europeans or Arabs.

The thing the OP is forgetting when he tries to equate black racism with white racism is that there is a huge difference in power between blacks and whites. UK society is built on white power.

I know. That nasty Mugabe fellow is completely powerless in his quest to strip his country bare and impoverish the white farmers who were once successfully feeding it, isn't he?
You don't get it. Now if you want make you look silly like I do every time you try to debate with me, then let's do it. I will have the slavery debate. Now is that what you want ?

No white man is African.

They were on stolen land. If it was up to me. Mugabe should have committed genocide on the white farmers.

He should have killed everyone of them.

I say if I come into your home, rob and rape everyone in your home, use what is in your home, to build my empire, you have the right to kill me. You have the right to destroy me as it's not my home in the first place.

You do talk a lot of hateful nonsense, don't you?
Reply 42
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Even feminists think minorities can be racist to other minorities.

I once had an otherwise reasonable member here explode on me because I criticised them for suggesting only white people can be racist lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
I once had an otherwise reasonable member here explode on me because I criticised them for suggesting only white people can be racist lmao

A bit off-topic but I thought you were an SJW?!
Mentally ill people shouldn't count tbf
Original post by Good bloke
You do talk a lot of hateful nonsense, don't you?

It's not hateful. Every man deserves to be a king in his own castle. If black Africans came to this country owned up all the land and everything. To the point were the UK was an apartheid country based on black rule and white subordination.

Your whole life was controlled by black people and they used that power to force you and your family to live in the mud for generations

Now what would your solution for that be ?
Reply 46

No white man is African.

They were on stolen land. If it was up to me. Mugabe should have committed genocide on the white farmers.

He should have killed everyone of them.

Are you just trying to be a provocative edgelord or do you genuinely believe what you just said?

Also, about "no white man is African"... similarly then, no black man is British, or to use a less extreme example, no arab is African?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
A bit off-topic but I thought you were an SJW?!

I'm a liberal leftist at the least, but why must I believe nonsense like that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Are you just trying to be a provocative edgelord or do you genuinely believe what you just said?

Also, about "no white man is African"... similarly then, no black man is British, or to use a less extreme example, no arab is African?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No black man is British. That's true and no Arab is African. I also believe that no white man is Australian or American
No black man is British. That's true and no Arab is African. I also believe that no white man is Australian or American

How far back do you want to go with this? All Europeans have ancestors who came out of Africa. Are they not entitled to go back? If not, where does that leave you?

Obviously, no black man can be American, by your logic, but plenty of white men were the original inhabitants of the Americas.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 50

Maybe you haven't noticed that your thoughts don't have a monopoly on the definitions of nationality, then

Posted from TSR Mobile
You guys should really stop feeding the :troll:

There you are I knew you'd turn up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Erebor
Black people are far more racist and homophobic than whites, not even the same league lol

:rolleyes:
Banks is a bitch, which I knew before but I must say that Zayn guy seems to be a dick also.
Original post by alexschmalex
Totally!

Because we took millions of people from their homes and enslaved them for centuries.
Because we started the biggest war in the history with the intention to establish the dominance of our race and wipe out ethnicities/groups of people we didn't like.
Because we beat and hang people because they don't conform to our views what a person "should" be/do.
Because we think we know best for other races and try to impose our will on them through economic and military strength.
Because we automatically label other groups as criminals and thugs and menaces to society.
Because those of us in positions of authority abuse them and shoot or condemn other races to death because they must be criminals.
Because we dictate to everyone else how they should live their lives and threaten them for not conforming.
Because we ostracize other groups and make them feel unwanted and reviled for walking the same streets as us.
Because we follow non-black people around in stores to be sure they don't steal anything.
Because we don't expect other races to be anything more than a number in the prison system or a hole in a cemetery.
Because we don't hire people based off of their name and any preconceived notion we might have because of it.

Wait....

Spoiler

#IHaveWhiteFriends
#AllWhitePeopleAreTheSame
#GuiltyByAssociation
#NotRacist

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
It's impossible for black people to be racist
Reply 57
to say black people can't be racist is racist :lol:
Original post by z33