The Student Room Group

GCSE Spanish Oral Presentation

Okay, so for homework, our teacher set us off with some ideas for our oral presentation. I am writing/speaking about my local theatre club I go to every Friday. Does anyone have any ideas on how long my presentation needs to be or how many words?

Does anyone know what I can write about in my presentation on theatre?
Reply 1
Hi, I did Edexcel for GCSE 2 years ago and for the oral presentations we had to write a minute presentation about the subject (in this case your local theatre club) and then answer follow up questions.
You could go into how often you go and why you do it, like why is it fun, maybe go into what you did before you started going to the club to get in the imperfect.
You could maybe talk about what you would like to get out of it (conditional) and where it will get you in the future.
For a minute presentation it doesn't need to be anymore than 100 words, as it's effort to memorise and at GCSE it's okay to talk slowly so you don't use marks for pronunciation and hesitation :smile:
Did three languages at GCSE doing 2 at A2 now, so I've done my fair share of orals, hope this helps :smile:
Original post by Toby007
Hi, I did Edexcel for GCSE 2 years ago and for the oral presentations we had to write a minute presentation about the subject (in this case your local theatre club) and then answer follow up questions.
You could go into how often you go and why you do it, like why is it fun, maybe go into what you did before you started going to the club to get in the imperfect.
You could maybe talk about what you would like to get out of it (conditional) and where it will get you in the future.
For a minute presentation it doesn't need to be anymore than 100 words, as it's effort to memorise and at GCSE it's okay to talk slowly so you don't use marks for pronunciation and hesitation :smile:
Did three languages at GCSE doing 2 at A2 now, so I've done my fair share of orals, hope this helps :smile:

Thank you very much!!!! :smile: :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest