The Student Room Group

Where to place lips whilst french kissing?

How do you place your lips when french kissing? Like do you go all the way to one side or what?

In films you see them with their mouths allll the way to one side. If you keep your lips as you would normally (e.g. your lips surrounding their upper or lower lip) you can't really get your tongue in, can you? Or is french kissing basically just licking each other's tongues?

Idk, I'm lost

So what's the secret

Scroll to see replies

So who's actually french kissed on TSR
It's all about the tongue
On their lips? It's pretty obvious once you do it.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
How do you place your lips when french kissing? Like do you go all the way to one side or what?

In films you see them with their mouths allll the way to one side. If you keep your lips as you would normally (e.g. your lips surrounding their upper or lower lip) you can't really get your tongue in, can you? Or is french kissing basically just licking each other's tongues?

Idk, I'm lost

So what's the secret
You're not doing it with the right person if you're having to ask for tips.

Idk, I'm lost

So what's the secret

Lick his/her soggy anus
Oh dear.
Reply 7
You place it firmly on France :yep:
:tong:

Idk, I'm lost

So what's the secret

lips to lips, tongue in eachother's mouth. honestly it just takes some practice and its simple.

if your experiencing cramps on your tongue, you're putting your tongue in too much. make sure teeth isn't brushed with your tongue either.

personally i hate it, i don't get the same happiness as i would with normal kisses. :smile:
Without wantig to sound like an old ****er, the magic of Google was only just being discovered when I was learning to French kiss and I had to ask people for advice in person and get them to demonstrate on their hand. Think yourself lucky.
In Paris

Word of mouth, she aint a washing machine so relax it
Nothing beats learning than experience
Reply 13

Idk, I'm lost

So what's the secret

Do not listen to any.
It will come natural and you will know what to do!
Original post by M14B
Do not listen to any.
It will come natural and you will know what to do!

If it came naturally there wouldn't be so many girls complaining about bad kissers, it comes naturally to some, others more considerate will quickly realise the bad habits, some are better suited to be advised.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
If it came naturally there wouldn't be so many girls complaining about bad kissers, it comes naturally to some, others more considerate will quickly realise the bad habits, some are better suited to be advised.

Think he means go with the flow
Original post by WoodyMKC
Without wantig to sound like an old ****er, the magic of Google was only just being discovered when I was learning to French kiss and I had to ask people for advice in person and get them to demonstrate on their hand. Think yourself lucky.

:rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
You go all the way on Cawk :sexface:
I remember going on a school trip in year 2 to Chester zoo. While we were wating to get on the coach I saw a couple French kissing near our group. It was the first time I had saw anything of the sort, It was horrifying :K:
Reply 19
It's a practical rather than a theoretical skill. Surprisingly good, touching tongues with an adorable girl.

Quick Reply

Latest