The Student Room Group

6HI01 D Russia predictions??

Has anybody's teachers given them predictions for what may come up in the exam next Wednesday?
Original post by Milly12321
Has anybody's teachers given them predictions for what may come up in the exam next Wednesday?

Are you asking about Cambridge Modern History Russian Revolution?
Reply 2
If your speaking about Tsarist Russia, i think they will use similar quesfions to past ones as its the last time this exam will be sat i doubt they will make whole new qyestions up..saying that though they might. However im resitting that exan from last year as i didnt do as well as id like so it depends which tear you ate in i suppose.

Speaking with my teacher we think there will be 24 markers on alexander ii reforms- sucessful/unsuccessful, opposition put down in Alecander iii reign and october revilurion 1917 based. Because last years qas the february/march revolution.

If your in year 12 sutting the new exam, sorry i couldn't help but good luck 😋
Reply 3
Original post by Abbey15
If your speaking about Tsarist Russia, i think they will use similar quesfions to past ones as its the last time this exam will be sat i doubt they will make whole new qyestions up..saying that though they might. However im resitting that exan from last year as i didnt do as well as id like so it depends which tear you ate in i suppose.

Speaking with my teacher we think there will be 24 markers on alexander ii reforms- sucessful/unsuccessful, opposition put down in Alecander iii reign and october revilurion 1917 based. Because last years qas the february/march revolution.

I'm also resitting the exam! Are you on the edexcel exam board because there aren't any 24 markers, only 30?
Reply 4
Original post by Milly12321
I'm also resitting the exam! Are you on the edexcel exam board because there aren't any 24 markers, only 30?

Ah no, i do AQA board, sorry.
We have two 12 markers and 24 markers.
Good luck 😋
Original post by Abbey15

how sure of these predication are you? only have 5 or so more days to revise and need to concentrate on a few areas rather then covering the whole course. Would you recommend I concentrate on these topics then?
Reply 6
Original post by JamesRobinson97
how sure of these predication are you? only have 5 or so more days to revise and need to concentrate on a few areas rather then covering the whole course. Would you recommend I concentrate on these topics then?

Honestly they are only predictions, its the last exam they will ever do for this so they may be really nice with it or they could throw hideous questions that theyve never asked before. Id recommend you print off all the past papers and go through them making lists next to them with what you would put in that essay (i did this lastnight). Going through them i can see why those questions would come up but i dont want you to just concentrate on them because i cant say for sure, i doubt a 24 marker will be on feb/march rev because it was last year.. message me on here if you need any help with it :smile:
Have you got the past papers before 2012? would be a great help thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending