The Student Room Group

How hard is it to juggle 3 A2'S and 1 AS in your second year?

in relation to the above I will be studying A2 & AS politics alongside A2 Law and Sociology.
Reply 1
Have you studied any politics before? Sometimes A2 relies on knowledge learnt in AS so it'll be really important to keep on top of that subject.

Other than that, it's definitely doable. They're similar subjects in terms of exam style and way of learning, and they're subjects that compliment eachother. I'd just say make sure you have a good relationship with your tutors so you feel comfortable if you need to ask for extra help
Well AS politics is one of the easiest subjects you can take, A2 being slightly harder. A2 law I wouldnt even suggest to take, its not useful in any way, especially if you want to study law at university- just dont bother. A2 sociology is fairly similar to the AS although it does have a somewhat complex methodology paper many seem to get stuck on. Overall you've chosen some easy subjects. I'm in my first year studying; Sociology, classics, history, politics and economics so I know a little about your subjects and pressure. For me its pretty easy for the time being but I would say 4 A-levels max for second year. Hope this helps.
Original post by realistpessimist
Well AS politics is one of the easiest subjects you can take

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quick Reply

Latest