The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

House share wanted 2016/17

Hey!
I'm currently in my final year at Queens and coming back next year to study Medicine. All my current flatmates are finished and moving back home next year so I'm looking to sort some sort of living arrangements!:smile: Let me know if you're interested!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Riona637
Hey!
I'm currently in my final year at Queens and coming back next year to study Medicine. All my current flatmates are finished and moving back home next year so I'm looking to sort some sort of living arrangements!:smile: Let me know if you're interested!

Hi there, I'm a graduate student moving to QUB this sept to start my dentistry course. Do you have any details of property there? Only been to Belfast once (for the interview) so I don't know much about the place. Therefore, I was just going to look at halls since they seem to be similarly priced or even cheaper to some private accommodation. BTW I'm male not sure if this makes a difference since I know some people prefer to live in same sex accommodation.
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Hi, myself and a friend are looking to organise a house share. We are going into 1st year.
Reply 3
Hi
I'm a graduate student and I will be starting medicine at QUB in september. I'm looking for a house share etc. I'm not familiar with the area, I've only been to Belfast once for the interview too!

I'm female btw
Reply 4
Hi im also starting first year at uni and need housemates, where abouts would you be hoping to live?
Don't go through m&m properties, or university rentals (same company).
They're notoriously bad and many students sought help from the students union this year due to failure to return deposits and the company almost going under.
They also walk into properties without prior permission and have no respect for students at all.
Try to avoid at all costs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I'll be on a placement year as part of my degree and since my workplace is near Belfast, I am looking for accommodation in the city. I am definitely interested in sharing a house with anyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending