The Student Room Group

Physics IGCSE paper 6

What do I need to revise for paper 6??
Sigh I screwed up the planning circuits question, because I ran out of time. (I really want to get 100% in Physics so I spent too much time double and triple checking my answers)

Only 20% of the grade though and I'm pretty sure I did everything else correctly..
Original post by ireallyhatexams
Sigh I screwed up the planning circuits question, because I ran out of time. (I really want to get 100% in Physics so I spent too much time double and triple checking my answers)

Only 20% of the grade though and I'm pretty sure I did everything else correctly..

Hi did you do ur paper 6 already
Reply 3

Which variant were you giving?
Reply 4

I ran out of time too omg
Original post by amarakhan
I ran out of time too omg

how? it is a 1 hour exam with 5 questions that tike 5-10 mins. Question 3 literaly took 2 minutes

Quick Reply

Latest