The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Snake_God
That's such a stupid comment to make. What does honour killing have to do with Israels illegal and violent actions in Lebanon?

If you're going to talk about something stupid like honour killing which was only a small number of 40 to 50 why don't you talk about Israeli hatred and violence towards black Ethiopian Jews? How black Jews get aggressively attacked. How Israeli doctors sterilise black women secretly against their will so they can't reproduce.
Guess what that's called ethnic cleansing and Jews do it to blacks in their country as the nazis did to Jews in Germany!

Why don't you talk about how Orthodox Jews are the targets of beatings by the IDF. Why are they the subject of baton bashing? They are humane and refuse to join the terrorist IDF.

It seems people like you on the Israeli side will throw in any accusation to justify Israel's terrorist actions.

It's pathetic 😏

What a joke. They and humane? They are some of the worst.

They don't join because they think it's beneath them. They think studying the bible is a bigger service to Judaism.

LOL. Freaks.
Original post by brainhuman

They don't join because they think it's beneath them. They think studying the bible is a bigger service to Judaism.

LOL. Freaks.

Learning the Holy Bible brings the redeemer unto Zion, and let us say, Amen.
Original post by EricPiphany
Learning the Holy Bible brings the redeemer unto Zion, and let us say, Amen.

Cool story.

LOL. Freaks.

Really ??

Studying a meaningful and important ancient text makes you a freak but being part of a terrorist militia that kills murders and destroys makes you a hero?

Such a sick world
Cool story.

I thought so too. And freaks don't tell cool stories. So don't call us freaks.
Original post by Snake_God
Really ??

Studying a meaningful and important ancient text makes you a freak but being part of a terrorist militia that kills murders and destroys makes you a hero?

Such a sick world

Where did I condone the IDF?
I thought so too. And freaks don't tell cool stories. So don't call us freaks.

Oh I beg to differ very much. Freaks tell the best stories, coz they have the best stories.

And you are a freak. Devoting your life to the study of a work of fiction is pretty sad. What a waste of humanity.
Haavaaa Naggiiilaa
Oh I beg to differ very much. Freaks tell the best stories, coz they have the best stories.

And you are a freak. Devoting your life to the study of a work of fiction is pretty sad. What a waste of humanity.

That isn't a waste of humanity. It's the highest form of art and service. It is the worship of the highest and purest part of a human, his soul, that differentiates him from the animals.
That isn't a waste of humanity. It's the highest form of art and service. It is the worship of the highest and purest part of a human, his soul, that differentiates him from the animals.

I lol'd.

Are you saying animals don't have souls?
Original post by Adzkii786
Regardless, its still "Arab" nationalism agenda. :biggrin: And you really can't call Israel terrorists, if you look at both the social and political statistics. Israel is a democracy, has a living wage and has one of the strongest economies as opposed to Gaza/West Bank. You obviously support Israel because you're an Arab (big-headed mongs) even though Arab co-exist with Israelis in Israel

I dont care what does israel has to offer, as long as they used their force to get whats not their's, they should not exist.
I lol'd.

Are you saying animals don't have souls?

They don't have human souls, they have animal souls, just like plant life has plant souls and inanimate objects have souls too. The soul is the spiritual life force of the object. Humans are the only creation that has the potential to be like an angel or like an animal, based on their actions.
They don't have human souls, they have animal souls, just like plant life has plant souls and inanimate objects have souls too. The soul is the spiritual life force of the object. Humans are the only creation that has the potential to be like an angel or like an animal, based on their actions.

Who says so?

Youtube some dog videos, plenty of them act like angels to me.
Who says so?

Youtube some dog videos, plenty of them act like angels to me.

Animals are restricted to their natures. If they behave like angels it's only because they want some food to eat.
Animals are restricted to their natures. If they behave like angels it's only because they want some food to eat.

How do you know? I have seen dogs do good things over and over without being given food, nor begging for it.

And why are humans different?
How do you know? I have seen dogs do good things over and over without being given food, nor begging for it.

And why are humans different?

I know because that's what God says.

And humans can do things without personal gain.
I know because that's what God says.

And humans can do things without personal gain.

Did God tell you that recently? Because he recently told me that he thinks his human experiment failed miserably and he is looking elsewhere in the universe at different experiments. Seems to be giving out contradicting messages here. :confused:

And so can animals.
Did God tell you that recently? Because he recently told me that he thinks his human experiment failed miserably and he is looking elsewhere in the universe at different experiments. Seems to be giving out contradicting messages here. :confused:

And so can animals.

OK, you win. :smile:
I tend to prefer Israel because of their advanced society that contributes a long to science and technology. But you can't forget what that was built on. Zionism was just wrong and what it inflicted on Palestine is horrific.
OK, you win. :smile:

Aww, was just getting more interesting.

Latest

Trending

Trending