The Student Room Group

Official IB Exams Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by sophieec
does anyone do History HL Europe and the middle east (French revolution/Napoleon and Russia 1860-1924 in particular) have any predictions for thursday??

I'm doing Russia as well!!
Original post by vidiana
Anyone doing history P3 today on Europe (Russia and Unifications)? What do you predict will come up?

im doing russia! it's really hard to predict but they usually like asking about alexander ii ( i was looking at past q's from 2011-2015)so i reckon that may be one of the questions! hopefully nice ones :smile:) praying to the IB gods ahhaha
Reply 342
Original post by sophieec
im doing russia! it's really hard to predict but they usually like asking about alexander ii ( i was looking at past q's from 2011-2015)so i reckon that may be one of the questions! hopefully nice ones :smile:) praying to the IB gods ahhaha

I have a feeling for Nicholas II but I'm soooo scared :frown:
Original post by vidiana
I have a feeling for Nicholas II but I'm soooo scared :frown:

don't worry!! i am too:frown:( i feel so screwed for this exam:frown:(
Original post by jaichandak
TZ2 and Calc. Good luck and lets go get them 7s :smile:!!

Good luck to you too!
Reply 345
How did everyone find TZ1 SL chem?
Original post by sarahjennyp
Any predictions for Psychology SL TZ2 Paper 1 tomorrow??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a feeling that neurotransmitters or hormones will come up for the BLOA SAQ
My teacher said that emotions could come up for the CLOA LAQ because it hasn't for some years

Do you have any ideas?
I really don't feel prepared for tomorrow...
Psych  Q .png

Welp Their pattern seems to be very weird and i dont know if they follow any ... I have a table with a the questions from 2011 to 2015 . Ugh i want a good question.
Original post by bobbybobste
Psych  Q .png

Welp Their pattern seems to be very weird and i dont know if they follow any ... I have a table with a the questions from 2011 to 2015 . Ugh i want a good question.

Thank you for that!! I've been looking at it for the past 20 mins and I can't seem to identify a pattern...
Let's hope for good questions
Original post by ziggyystardust
I have a feeling that neurotransmitters or hormones will come up for the BLOA SAQ
My teacher said that emotions could come up for the CLOA LAQ because it hasn't for some years

Do you have any ideas?
I really don't feel prepared for tomorrow...

Ahh okay thanks! My teacher says the same thing about hormones!! Which emotion LAQ do you mean in CLOA as in cog + bio factors interacting in emotion or emotion affecting cog process? Thanks for the help :smile: I feel there's so much and I'm barely done studying haha I'm betting on some good questions coming up tbh 🙏🏻 (and my coursework pulling my grade up....)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 350
how did everyone find HL Chemistry?
yes praying hard !!
Original post by ziggyystardust
Thank you for that!! I've been looking at it for the past 20 mins and I can't seem to identify a pattern...
Let's hope for good questions
Original post by medleg
how did everyone find HL Chemistry?

paper 1 was decent but i made some pretty dumb mistakes
some paper 1 questions were quite tricky it wasnt too easy

paper 2 was very vague I feel like tbh, I was expecting much more core material or detailed questions. Again lots of tricks. Hopefully grade boundaries go very low because its first examinations. you?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sarahjennyp
Ahh okay thanks! My teacher says the same thing about hormones!! Which emotion LAQ do you mean in CLOA as in cog + bio factors interacting in emotion or emotion affecting cog process? Thanks for the help :smile: I feel there's so much and I'm barely done studying haha I'm betting on some good questions coming up tbh 🙏🏻 (and my coursework pulling my grade up....)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I revised a bit over Easter but I feel like I've forgotten everything now! I'm relying on my coursework and paper 3 to bring my grade up...
Umm she didn't specify tbh, but if the one about bio and cog factors interacting in emotions comes up, I'm definitely not doing it... Schachter and singer's study is too long
Reply 354
Original post by lola2039
paper 1 was decent but i made some pretty dumb mistakes
some paper 1 questions were quite tricky it wasnt too easy

paper 2 was very vague I feel like tbh, I was expecting much more core material or detailed questions. Again lots of tricks. Hopefully grade boundaries go very low because its first examinations. you?

yeah I had similar thoughts! wasn't awful but wasn't great, and I know I've made a few mistakes... which time zone are you?
For all those who took the HL Maths paper, a math teacher has uploaded his worked solutions to all the questions. You can get them here:

Paper 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2n2uzoP2_48MUFuTWYtUnJYSHc/view?usp=sharing

Paper 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2n2uzoP2_48eUNValNDMFBYQXIyaDNzS1ZaRjh0c1pOOW53/view?usp=sharing

This is for TZ2 only

EDIT: Fixed Links
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jaichandak
For all those who took the HL Maths paper, a math teacher has uploaded his worked solutions to all the questions. You can get them here:

Paper 1: https://drive.google.com/a/kgv.hk/file/d/0B2n2uzoP2_48MUFuTWYtUnJYSHc/view

Paper 2: https://drive.google.com/a/kgv.hk/file/d/0B2n2uzoP2_48eUNValNDMFBYQXIyaDNzS1ZaRjh0c1pOOW53/view?usp=sharing

This is for TZ2 only

Bless you
Original post by medleg
yeah I had similar thoughts! wasn't awful but wasn't great, and I know I've made a few mistakes... which time zone are you?

TZ2
Reply 358
Original post by lola2039
TZ2

me too, same paper then :smile: what do you think the grade boundaries could be?
History is done

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending