The Student Room Group

How to defend against rape (finnish police advice)

And yes, it's real, not a parody. This is how your brain functions after being infected by marxism. Also LOL at the ''rapist'' being a very PC shade of white.

Scroll to see replies

Anything less than a handgun is the wrong answer
Do explain
Original post by hezzlington
Do explain

You kill that rapist s.o.b don't you?
Is that a proportional, justified response to be decided by the victim?
Reply 5
Chastity belt?
No?
Is that a proportional, justified response to be decided by the victim?

It's self defence, which is allowed by law. If someone is sexually assaulting me it's reasonable of me to use whatever force legally available to me in order to stop the attacker. Rape scars a person for life and as the old adage goes 'an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.'

If the rapist dies in the process of me defending myself it's not my problem
oh dear
Original post by ODES_PDES
Chastity belt?
No?

Another form of victim blaming; you might aswell just tell women not to get raped
'Reasonable force' - so it's reasonable for you to kill somebody? If an angry ex girlfriend starts attacking me, I could just shoot her according to your logic, because I can use whatever force legally available in the name of self defence. What law allows you to carry a loaded handgun and use it in self defence in the UK?

I ask these questions because, well...Read at your own risk.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Erebor
And yes, it's real, not a parody. This is how your brain functions after being infected by marxism. Also LOL at the ''rapist'' being a very PC shade of white.

I agree this video is retarded. But my god, do you always have to make yourself sound like a raging fedora wearing neckbeard? :lol:
Put on a few stone.
Reply 13
Original post by Lord Samosa
I agree this video is retarded. But my god, do you always have to make yourself sound like a raging fedora wearing neckbeard? :lol:

The incredibly high numbers of muslim rape in northern countries is funny to you? Do you have any idea how little rape or crime there would be in scandinavia without the muslim immigrants? We are talking about the same type of leftist self-hating idiots that stood by and allowed Rotherham and Koln to happen.
(edited 7 years ago)
It sort of is your problem though since it's very possible you'd be sent to jail.
Original post by Erebor
The incredibly high numbers of muslim rape in northern countries is funny to you? Do you have any idea how little rape or crime there would be in scandinavia without the muslim immigrants?

Okay I'm sorry. I'll let you continue your fight against the "Islamic invasion of Europe", one tsr post at a time
Reply 16
Original post by Lord Samosa
Okay I'm sorry. I'll let you continue your fight against the "Islamic invasion of Europe", one tsr post at a time

We are talking about the same self-hating marxist idiots who allowed Koln and Rotherham to happen. And let me guess, you're pakistani? The same country where the muslim council constantly shoots down laws that protect women from DV, being married against their will at a very young age and the use of DNA evidence in rape trial? Same council that believes it's ok to rape 9 yo girls as long as they've had their first period? You know, like a certain guy you lot worship?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 17
How a left winger responds to rape: looks at their ethnicity and whether they recently migrated, then makes a decision
'Reasonable force' So it's reasonable for you to kill somebody? If an angry ex girlfriend starts attacking me, I could just shoot her according to your logic, because I can use whatever force legally available in the name of self defence. What law allows you to carry a loaded handgun and use it in self defence in the UK?

I ask these questions because, well...Read at your own risk.

Spoiler

An angry ex girlfriend is not remotely comparable to a sociopathic man sexually assaulting you in a dark alleyway. You could get STD's and be burdened with an unwanted pregnancy.

Who said I was talking about the UK here? I could be referring to anywhere in the world

Original post by Plagioclase
It sort of is your problem though since it's very possible you'd be sent to jail.

Depends which country/ state I was in.
Well given that this is a UK forum and we're both from the UK, I'm talking about the UK.

Quick Reply

Latest