The Student Room Group

The TSR English Study Group Thread

WELCOME

Welcome to the TSR English Study Group Thread, where you can join many people studying English at GCSE/A Level or degree level. Our group leaders and members are made up of experts and enthusiasts who enjoy English and what it has to offer. I created this thread with the sole purpose of helping those who require help with their studies, particularly GCSE students.

We can help you with English Literature and English Language, there is no favouritism between the two. Most of us are also proficient in Law/History/Media etc so feel free to ask us anything about those subjects.

This thread will be a way for you to ask any questions regarding your studies but also to talk to those taking English as an A Level or as a degree.

When the group becomes bigger and busier, there will be threads divided for English Literature and Language purely because of the differences involved.

Please also remember to join the group via this link, it will help us immensely especially if you are offering your expertise or you are doing GCSE's and require frequent help.

Alternatively, if you wish to be a deputy leader of the group, please send me a PM but only if you are committed and possess the skills we are looking for.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Again I do apologise for the double thread, there was an error with the last one due to the association of the thread to the group.
Reply 2
Original post by Rhythmical
WELCOME

Welcome to the TSR English Study Group Thread, where you can join many people studying English at GCSE/A Level or degree level. Our group leaders and members are made up of experts and enthusiasts who enjoy English and what it has to offer. I created this thread with the sole purpose of helping those who require help with their studies, particularly GCSE students.

We can help you with English Literature and English Language, there is no favouritism between the two. Most of us are also proficient in Law/History/Media etc so feel free to ask us anything about those subjects.

This thread will be a way for you to ask any questions regarding your studies but also to talk to those taking English as an A Level or as a degree.

When the group becomes bigger and busier, there will be threads divided for English Literature and Language purely because of the differences involved.

Please also remember to join the group via this link, it will help us immensely especially if you are offering your expertise or you are doing GCSE's and require frequent help.

Alternatively, if you wish to be a deputy leader of the group, please send me a PM but only if you are committed and possess the skills we are looking for.

Am I tagged here to help people?
Reply 3
Original post by Noara
Am I tagged here to help people?

Yep! You got an amazing grade at GCSE so you are of good use to people should they require it, you can also join the group in the link in the OP. :biggrin:
Reply 4
Gonna bump this! :biggrin:

COME OUT you English GCSE/A Level students! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Gonna bump this! :biggrin:

COME OUT you English GCSE/A Level students! :biggrin:

Hi @Rhythmical sorry for all those previous things...............................
Btw could you tell me about your background iam quite eager to know
Reply 6
Original post by me2*
Hi @Rhythmical sorry for all those previous things...............................
Btw could you tell me about your background iam quite eager to know

O.o my background ?
Reply 7
O.o my background ?

I meant are you
A) a teacher
B) a student (A level)
C) a student at uni
Reply 8
Original post by me2*
I meant are you
A) a teacher
B) a student (A level)
C) a student at uni

B mate :wink:
Reply 9
B mate :wink:

Yeah ! Awesom3 , AS or A2?
Original post by me2*
Yeah ! Awesom3 , AS or A2?

AS, you?
Reply 11
Yes! Wow! , plz say u are from edexcel examboard!
Original post by me2*
Yes! Wow! , plz say u are from edexcel examboard!

AQA and OCR haha sorry.
Reply 13
AQA and OCR haha sorry.

Omg ! :frown:

Spoiler

Original post by me2*
Omg ! :frown:

Spoiler

OCR are tough haha. What other subjects do you do?
Reply 15
OCR are tough haha. What other subjects do you do?

No others after this im done with A levels! Yay!
Original post by me2*
No others after this im done with A levels! Yay!

So you just did one?
Reply 17
So you just did one?

Not actually lol, i finished 2 subjects math and phy already
Reply 18
Actually where im at , they only need either 3 A levels or 4 AS+2A levels so......
Original post by me2*
Actually where im at , they only need either 3 A levels or 4 AS+2A levels so......

Original post by me2*
Not actually lol, i finished 2 subjects math and phy already

Ah right. What made you think I was a teacher? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest