The Student Room Group

Article: Things to do just before an exam

Don't make any silly mistakes before an exam! Follow our tips to make sure you're there on time, refreshed and raring to go. Read more here.
You know exams are so close when TSR posts exam tips. :cry2:
Original post by undercxver

Jesus...never thought it will finally come. :C
Original post by undercxver

:dumbells:

:yay:

You can do it!

:bl:

:headbang:
... yeah I'm gonna fail :frown:
I think revision on the day of a morning exam is a bad idea, for some reason in my GCSE days I found it much more relaxing when I knew I had a afternoon exam so revising in the morning just added stress/nervousness. I'd highly recommend not revising if the exam starts within an hour in a afternoon exam too, you need to be relaxed because revising just before an exam put quite a people in panic mode last year
My first exams are Chemistry Core and ICT in a week on a Wednesday ad Thursday morning. ICT is going to be the hardest so far but my worst must be literature and English language.

Well this is going to be fun.
17 exams to go. Had 5 this week...
Original post by Mac117
17 exams to go. Had 5 this week...

Had all of English this week! Got a few next week, haven't done no prep! :frown:
Reply 9
Ugh I was fine for my GCSE's and A-level exams but uni exams are on a totally different level. Got a horrible illness at the mo because I'm so stressed, can barely sleep at night and I'm still working because I forgot to ask for time off :frown:
Got my first AS exam next week and the second one the week after that. I've been doing loads of revision and I've stayed calm so far but I know when the time comes I will be so stressed out :/
I have 5 FSMQ exams and 3 science unit 1 exams next week. And the next week after that i have my GCSE french controlled assessment ._.
omg, my first one is Monday I'm dreading it:frown:
When you're waiting to go into the exam room/hall try not to talk to your friends about what could come up and start testing each other. This will only confuse you and increase your anxiety levels. Just relax and be confident.
Original post by jessi_mcaleese
When you're waiting to go into the exam room/hall try not to talk to your friends about what could come up and start testing each other. This will only confuse you and increase your anxiety levels. Just relax and be confident.

thanks
:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending