The Student Room Group

Your favourite memory of Sixth Form or College?

As we come up to the end of the half term, lots of you will now be going for Study Leave in preparation for your last set of exams in your current school :afraid: You might have been there for a short and sweet two years, or have been there for the long run since year 7, but what is your favourite memory that you'll take with you after you leave? :cry2:

Personally, my favourite memory will be of the study room that me and my friends claimed during our frees! We decorated the walls with inside jokes, and the amount of time I've spent in that room it's like a second home :emo:

Scroll to see replies

Probably the day I left. I didn't like sixth form that much, I was quite glad to leave in all honesty!
Original post by Leviathan1741
Probably the day I left. I didn't like sixth form that much, I was quite glad to leave in all honesty!

How come? And what did you get in a levels?
It's the little moments that I adore. Though on the whole I've disliked being at college, my friends have made it worth it.

I particularly love just sitting with my friends and gossiping during our frees - chatting and joking around. Going to miss those moments. :love:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
It's the little moments that I adore. Though on the whole I've disliked being at college, my friends have made it worth it.

I particularly love just sitting with my friends and gossiping during our frees - chatting and joking around. Going to miss those moments. :love:

The little moments are the best :h:
Reply 5
When I crushed my enemies, saw them driven before me and heard the lamentation of the women :smug:
Original post by Gingerbread101
The little moments are the best :h:

They are, aren't they? You get to enjoy each other's company even more :cry2: and you get to be supportive, and get a support system in return

Spoiler

Reply 7
I hated all of it
Original post by Leviathan1741

Original post by z33
I hated all of it

There must have been at least one positive moment :giggle:
Leaving.

Bunch of idiots being taught by idiot teachers. Was glad to see the back of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
There must have been at least one positive moment :giggle:

omg gurl your whole ... CV... under your username takes up a whole page :rofl:

... yeh i guess sneaking out to Costa during frees was nice :tongue:
Original post by z33
omg gurl your whole ... CV... under your username takes up a whole page :rofl:

... yeh i guess sneaking out to Costa during frees was nice :tongue:

Haha it does :colondollar:
There we go! :lol:
You're all so pessimistic :cry2:
still in sixth form..but I know for fact the day I leave will be the best day (well it wont if they kick me out on results day that will kinda suck but yh)
Haha it does :colondollar:
There we go! :lol:

The CV of TSR achievement :mmm:

I think my favourite memory of secondary school was my last day. I had had a rough year and on the final day a couple teachers who had dealt with me a lot with me came up to me and where like: "I'm so proud of you, i never thought you would make it." Nor did i.

Favourite memory of college was when me and my group of friends had a karaoke contest in one of our frees, who could sing a song the worse :giggle:
I am still in college, so you thread is pretty flawed
Original post by Pablo Picasso

Aren't you a special snowflake? :h:

Obviously not everyone is leaving college :redface:

What is your favourite so far?

Im not leaving either.

It's a bit of fun :P
It's my last day of year 13 in two weeks and 1 day's time - been there since year 7, and I am absolutely overjoyed to be finally leaving. I absolutely hate sixth form and I really can't think of anything positive, besides being at the top of the school and therefore superior. I think that walking out of those doors for the last time will most definitely be my favourite memory :h:

Quick Reply

Latest