The Student Room Group

How much do top universities care about predicted grades?

Hi I do maths, further maths, economics and physics for a level and I am looking to apply for maths with economics at some top universities next year. I am likely to be predicted a B in physics since I did badly this year and in the mock exam (we don't have AS for physics and economics). Overall, if I got predicted A*A*AB, will universities look down on me when they get a lot of people applying with predited grades of 4A*s? Will universities care about the fourth a level prediction? Since most of them only make offers for three A-Levels?

I am referring to the top UNIX like LSE and UCL. I know some other universities don't care as much about predicted grades since they are less competitive but how do top UNIX look at predicted grades?
Reply 1
Original post by hoping4thebest
Hi I do maths, further maths, economics and physics for a level and I am looking to apply for maths with economics at some top universities next year. I am likely to be predicted a B in physics since I did badly this year and in the mock exam (we don't have AS for physics and economics). Overall, if I got predicted A*A*AB, will universities look down on me when they get a lot of people applying with predited grades of 4A*s? Will universities care about the fourth a level prediction? Since most of them only make offers for three A-Levels?

I am referring to the top UNIX like LSE and UCL. I know some other universities don't care as much about predicted grades since they are less competitive but how do top UNIX look at predicted grades?

They won't be that worried by your physics.
Original post by jneill
They won't be that worried by your physics.

and here i am wallowing in self pity with my E,D A and possible grade from U-A

dam AS sucks for me....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending