The Student Room Group

OCR Interchange Help!!!

I really need the new spec AS Depth in biology Practice Question Paper, H020 ... I had it printed, but can't find it anywhere!! Anyone who could download it for me, or help get into interchange, would save my life!! Thanks 🤓

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum
which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Thank you! But I'm all sorted now anyway!! 😊😃
Original post by Skipper12345

hi can you send me it please!!! I need it!
Reply 4
Hey could you please send me the practice paper too. Would be greatly appreciated
Original post by ronnydandam
hi can you send me it please!!! I need it!

Hi, so sorry I haven't replied until now!! I can email you the papers if you are okay with that? You can pm me.
Original post by Noremak
Hey could you please send me the practice paper too. Would be greatly appreciated

Hey, sorry for the delay in replying! If you pm me your email, I can send them to you?! 😃

Hi! Can you please send me the OCR AS Biology h020/01 and h020/02 practise paper mark scheme please!!!
Reply 8
Please can you send me the practice paper mark scheme for Biology and Chemistry.
my email is [email protected]
I really need the new spec AS Depth in biology Practice Question Paper, H020 ... I had it printed, but can't find it anywhere!! Anyone who could download it for me, or help get into interchange, would save my life!! Thanks 🤓

hey can you please send me the depth practice question paper and ms on
[personal details remvoed] thank you !
Reply 10
Hey, sorry for the delay in replying! If you pm me your email, I can send them to you?! 😃

hi skipper can u send me both practice papers for biology AS 2015 to me thank u
Reply 11
Hi, so sorry I haven't replied until now!! I can email you the papers if you are okay with that? You can pm me.

Could you send me the practice papers too, would be much appreciated

Hi could you get me a mark scheme from ocr. I have private messaged you the details.

hey man it would be a great help if u can send me a ocr 2016 chemistry as depth paper pls man
Reply 14

Hey can you send me the interchange login please

Can u send it me
Reply 16
Original post by Holly2267
Can u send it me

Can some please send me the Ocr Cambridge technical in IT level 3 Unite 3 Cyber Security June 2019 Past Paper and Markscheme
Please can someone send me the ocr history late tudors as & a level paper please? Thank you!
Hey, if you get them, can you send them to me please? xx

Original post by rabs0911
Hi can anyone send me the OCR A level English Literature 2020 papers?

ey
Original post by radhamadhav_
Hey, if you get them, can you send them to me please? xx

ey

have you got the OCR englihs lit paper for 2020!!!

Quick Reply

Latest